Know what the #IceBucketChallenge really is?
It’s an effort to spread awareness of ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) where if one accepts the challenge, the participant must dump a bucket full of ice cold water over his body right over his head & then dare someone else to do it too. If the person challenged cannot do it, the alternate is to donate $100 to the ALS association.
According to the ALS website, it has received nearly $23 million so far!
So now you’re pretty much aware about ALS & the #IceBucketChallenge which has gone viral now.
We looked up ten memes that are floating around the internet. Here they are..
1. Challenge Accepted!
2. Thande Thande Pani Se Nahana Chahiyeh…He accepts this challenge daily.
3. Girls, here’s a small suggestion – DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT WEAR A WHITE TEE while you take up the #IceBucketChallenge.
4. Most of you be like..
5. Hmm.. *Point to Ponder*
6. Like really. Don’t do it just because it’s cool or because your favorite Celeb did it.
7. Only until the internet made it cool, eh?
8. Finally, someone out there to enlighten us.
9. I’ll find you & kill you..
10. Exactly my point!
Tell us what you really feel about the #IceBucketChallenge going viral on social media in the comments section below.