The position of a Content Manager at Social Samosa is a cakewalk for those who:
– Love Gmail and know how to shuffle and prioritize between 100 mails a day.
– Love WordPress and have a thing for picking mistakes.
– Love talking on the phone and building relations with PR professionals.
– Managing Day to Day content that goes up on the website with the support of the team.
– Supervising qualities, reporting qualities and ofcourse, an I-do-not-give-up attitude.
– Did we forget to mention writing? A craze for writing is a must
Something that will earn you brownie points:
– Journalism background
– Social Media Agency Experience
What you should be worried about:
The truth is our content works like a mad house. If you have it in you to juggle between emails, multiple sheets and have an excellent memory, this is your calling!
You will work from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 – 7:30 pm on your laptops and Sundays and late evenings on your smart phones.
We are on a growth trajectory where we want someone with passion and commitment, if long working hours, challenging circumstances are not your cup of tea, do not apply.
If you want your take home to be personal growth, sense of achievement for helping positively shape the Indian Social Media industry then click here. If your expectation is a good salary, and decent working hours only, then move the cursor to the top right corner and close this tab.
First Interview round will be with the Content Head
Second and final interview round will be with the CoFounder.