Under new management, Social Samosa has evolved into being a thought leader: enabling industry by influencing the influencers.
Social Samosa’s innovative team now consists of platform experts, analysts specialising in a wide range of industries, accredited trainers and social media crisis management experts. We don’t just come to work. We come to inspire, we come to change, we come to better .
The Social Samosa Summer Internship Program (SSSIP, pronounced ‘sip’) kicks off in May.
We are holding the first round of SSSIP interviews on 2 March 2015. Our HQ is in Mumbai, but we do arrange Skype interviews for excellent candidates with geographical constraints.
- What does being a SSSIP-er mean to you? (Max 100 words)
- Why are you passionate about social media? (Max 100 words)
- An updated CV
- Preferred dates of your internship;
- Preferred team to join – choose between: editorial; marketing; tech; customer-relations; project management; or standalone innovation; and
- Names and contact details of 1 professional and 1 academic referee.