How did the idea of starting a Digital Marketing Learning Place come to you?
Digital marketing is providing a huge opportunity area for professionals across the world. According to Economic Times, digital marketing will create 1.5 lakh jobs in India in 2016. There are more than 220,000 digital marketing jobs currently available in the US. Simplilearn entered digital marketing to help professionals become industry ready for opportunities.
According to you, how important is it for a person to take this course?
Our courses are designed to get working professionals and digital marketing aspirants industry ready and job ready for opportunities in digital marketing.
How often are the workshops/ Course held?
We have 30 courses available in digital marketing. Both online self-learning and online classroom courses are available.
What is the duration of the Course?
We have more than 250+ hours of e-learning content available in digital marketing. The online classroom course – Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) has 40 hours of instructor led training spread over 5 weeks.
What is the course curriculum?
Who should join the course – students, business owners, brand managers?
Anyone can join Simplilearn’s digital marketing courses. We have beginner level courses for students, business owners, traditional sales and marketing professionals and other industry professionals. We also have advanced courses for digital marketing professionals.
What platforms do you cover?
We cover Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest in various courses.
Do you have different courses for different platforms? Can you shed some light on it?
Yes we have different short courses for different major platforms.
What are the eligibility criteria?
There is no eligibility criteria required.
Can you brief us on the Faculty profile?
Simplilearn’s digital marketing course are powered by Market Motive. The course authors are marketing Gurus from Bay Area, California. Breif author profiles are given below:
- Avinash Kaushik is the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google and the co-founder of Market Motive. Through his blog, Occam’s Razor, and his best-selling books, “Web Analytics 2.0″ and “Web Analytics: An Hour A Day”, Avinash has become recognized as an authoritative voice on web analytics.
- Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestselling books “Call to Action”, “Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?” and “Always Be Testing”.
- Jennifer Evans Cario is President of SugarSpun Marketing, and a social media strategist. She also serves as Adjunct Professor for Rutgers University‘s online Social Media Mini MBA program. She is the author of three books, including “Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day”.
- Todd Malicoat (aka stuntdubl) has been named among the top 50 Most Influential Marketers of 2008 and 2009 by Invesp.com, and Top 40 Most Influential in Search Marketing by GSInc.co.uk.
- Greg Jarboe is the author of “YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day”, and writes for Search Engine Watch and ReelSEO.
- Brad Geddes is the author of “Advanced Google Adwords”, and founder of Certified Knowledge, an online source where the Paid Search community comes together for PPC training, tools, and advice.
- Matt Bailey is the founder and president of SiteLogic, and the author of “Internet Marketing An Hour A Day”.
- Jeff Hasen is the founder and president of mobile consultancy Gotta Mobilize and author of two books, “The Art of Mobile Persuasion” and “Mobilized Marketing”.
Type of Courses – Individual, group, corporate?
We have courses available for individuals, groups and corporates.
Are there different courses for beginners and advanced users?
Yes we have beginner, intermediate and advanced level courses available.
Can you share some testimonials?
“I really enjoyed the course. It helped me to gain insight into SEO/SEM and so much more that there is to it. Thank you. I hope to utilize what I have learnt in my daily work.” Debjani Roy; Consultant, Creative Services
“The course was very useful. Even though being a media marketer for traditional media, I found the content to be reinforcing and relevant.” Sudhakar Sugumar; Senior Executive – Advertising Sales
How much does the course cost for: a) Individuals and b) Corporates?
All-in-one Advanced Marketing Suite is priced at INR 39,999 + Service Tax Extra
Digital Marketing Certified Associate is priced at INR 34,900 + Service Tax Extra
Where are the courses held?
All our courses are conducted Online.
Do they help with internships/jobs?