While our men in Khaki are keeping the streets safe, and Twitter entertained with their witty tweets and wordplay, their counterparts in Bengaluru are setting goals in the very same category. Mumbai Police and Bengaluru City Police are the real law enforcement MVPs on Twitter and we can prove it.
Mumbai or Bengaluru? What do you think?
Let us help you make up your mind with the help of some clever and punny Tweets from the Mumbai Police and Bengaluru City Police Twitter accounts.
1. They made a pun about driving and drugs at the same time! Bangalore : 1
Dear Drug users and Irresponsible drivers,
Don’t cut lines.
— BengaluruCityPolice (@BlrCityPolice) May 7, 2017
2. Did you just read what I read? Mumbai : 1
— CP Mumbai Police (@CPMumbaiPolice) May 15, 2017
3. It actually is. Bengaluru : 2
Smart phone addiction and safe driving is an oxymoron. https://t.co/vwGy1xKws5
— R Hithendra, IPS (@AddlCPTraffic) May 12, 2017
4. Did they just use Justin Bieber lyrics to preach road safety? OMG. Mumbai : 2
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) May 10, 2017
5. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! BENGALURU 3!!!!!!!!!!!
If there was someone selling drugs, weed know :)
Caught these two with 6.68Kgs of Ganja. pic.twitter.com/PUrmGxiPj8
— BengaluruCityPolice (@BlrCityPolice) May 6, 2017
6. Another drug pun? How are these guys so good at it? Mumbai 3!
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) May 9, 2017
7. Game of Thrones and Star Wars reference in the same tweet? I can’t even.. Bengaluru 4 :O
— BengaluruCityPolice (@BlrCityPolice) May 4, 2017
8. Friends reference? No problem. Mumbai : 4
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) April 29, 2017
9. NIKE pun!!! Bengaluru seems to be winning here…. 5 badass tweets from their account!
Raided a shop that was selling US Polo, Adidas, Puma & Nike fake clothing. To protect consumers, we really had to JUST DO IT :) pic.twitter.com/GAotv1AJch
— BengaluruCityPolice (@BlrCityPolice) April 26, 2017
10. Dog pun. That’s it. I’m done. It’s a tie!
— CP Mumbai Police (@CPMumbaiPolice) March 23, 2017
Who do you think wins the race on the Twitter tracks? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.