No matter how Sultan Mirza you dress like, or how many glasses of ganna juice you gulp, there is no escape when it comes to #MumbaiHeat, when showers can be taken by sitting in one place and ceiling fans turn into hairdryers.
I’m serious! #MumbaiHeat has gotten so worse, that even stepping out of the house could be marketed as the script for a potential Mission Impossible movie. It’s like God is holding a magnifying glass over Mumbai and laughing hysterically as we all look like Mandakini from Ram Teri Ganga Maili. Don’t believe us? Justin Bieber left the country because he could not deal with the world’s largest pizza oven!
It has all but ended now, and as we wait for the monsoon to have mercy upon our roasted souls, let us look back at some of the funniest Mumbaikar rants and jokes about #MumbaiHeat.
1. Steps out of air conditioned office
— Cycle Chain Sankar (@dakuwithchaku) April 16, 2017
2. Looking forward to people giving me the cold shoulder.
3. Is it sweat? Or are those tears? Nobody knows..
4. True story
5. Who even asked for a solar powered alien?
6. Just Jugaad.
7. The. Pain. Is. Indescribable.
8. The mark of a true genius.
9. Effective right?
10. Machi wala ko pakdo! #DieBainganDie
11. I don’t question the possibility of this happening, I just want to ask, why would you throw raw kernels at anyone?
Do you have any painful #MumbaiHeat experiences to share? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re waiting to hear from you.