10 Quotes on Social Media for a brand new perspective
We realize how important social media is in all our lives, yet, when asked to put into words, none of us could probably express how much it means. Through these social media quotes, let’s attempt to understand the pivotal part that it plays in our lives.
Most of us would not be able to fathom the non existence of social media, and most do not remember a time when it did not exist. Such is the impact of perhaps the most groundbreaking and comprehensive channels of communication between human beings.
We found some of the most profound quotes on social media that will help you understand the complexity and impact of social media on all our lives!
1. Think twice about what you post on social media today. It is open for the entire world to see!
2. A valuable piece of advice for every social media marketer out there.
3. It is our window to the entire world, a window within the grasp of our palms, and the touch of our fingertips.
4. Exercise restraint and never be impulsive.
5. On social media, the President of the United States of America, and you, are all equal.
6. Social media is for the far sighted.
7. Without storytelling, do you even have a social media marketing strategy?
8. Shake hands, instead of waving them at people.
9. Conversation is and always will be a two way street.
10. You, them, their friends, friends of friends and all their friends, together, we are all a part of one community.
As you gape at the vastness of this modern miracle, we introduce to you a one of its kind Live social media conclave on Facebook. On the occasion of World Social Media day, Social Samosa presents #SMLive , a Facebook Live conclave for experts across industries to speak on various elements of the Indian Social Media industry.
Stay tuned on our website and Facebook page to witness the #SMLive in all its glory.
#SMLive will be a day long event with exciting sessions. #SMLive’s Media Partner is exchange4media and Communication Partner is Treize Communications.
In the meanwhile, share your favorite social media quotes with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the comments below.