Perhaps there will never be a sentence that summarizes the inescapable allure and eccentric peculiarity of a city than ‘Zara hatke, zara bachke, ye hai Mumbai meri jaan’..and rightly so, because the things you see in Mumbai, happen only in Mumbai!
Nowhere else will you see the aam junta cower and bend the knee before a rickshaw wala, and be crushed among random strangers in a crowd. We bring you the real experiences of things that happen only in Mumbai from Twitter that you will find nowhere else in the world! Like how ‘distance in Mumbai is measured in time and not kilometres’ and many such beautiful gems.
Check out these hilarious yet so beautifully apt descriptions of things that happen only in Mumbai, the best city in the world!
1. BEST for a reason right?
2. In my case, they don’t even say no. They just shake their heads :(
3. Rickshaw wala FTW!
4. Have you seen the local trains?
6. Amitabh Bhattacharya is a pretty well known Bollywood lyricist.
8. If they stop the music before the police arrives, fire the DJ!
9. I’ve seen dogs travel in trains so I trust this tweet.
10. Ye 10wa tweet Biswa ka hai :p
11. So much relates is happening xD
12. Mumbai. Entertainment is always available no matter where you look.
13. Bhai is Love. Bhai is Life. Bhai is Landmark also.
14. Don’t miss the ‘AAP KO JANA HAI KYA’!
15. Everyone is ‘bhai’ also. Relation wala and dadagiri wala bhi
16. Kaka 7 rupya le lo na plssss….
17. Parking issues broooo…
18. This is so accurate omg!
#MumbaiMeriJaan, you are truly one of a kind.