Lets make one thing clear, Pakalu Papito is pretty much the funniest guy that ever existed on Twitter, and I don’t care if you disagree because I have proof. Not only is he funny, his problems are LITERALLY my problems.
Pakalu Papito is basically all of us. He is the voice of the lazy, ugly, single, awkward, socially challenged, poor, job hating people that we all are! Trust me, Pakalu Papito is the holder of a social media mirror and his tweets should be treated as gospel.
And if you ever thought that being lazy, ugly, single, awkward, socially challenged, poor, job hater was no laughing matter, you clearly do not know Pakalu Papito enough. If you ask me to describe Pakalu Papito, I would use three words (and this entire text too), and those words are, HILARIOUS, TRUE AF AND RELATABLE. I’ll give you the chance to say SAME 20 times for the first time in your life.
2. Do I care? Also No.
5. Hey, I do wake up to sneak food out of the fridge right?
6. Except eat and sleep.
8. No no. Don’t answer. I don’t want to know.
9. I could teach you but I’m too tired.
10. You mean perfect?
11. *sheds clothing* *crashes into a pile of ugly on sofa* 12. Anxiety keeps DMing me wtf
14. Always and forever.
15. Technically, I’m right. Honestly? I’m fat.
16. 74 If I could buy abs.
17. Read tweet number 6.
18. I couldn’t hear you over the sound of women gasping at how awesome I am.
19. I’m already in the van!
20. Extremely well qualified.
SAME. SAMEEEEE. SAMEEEE!!!!
Now you know what I mean?