If someone utters the words Confessions of an Influencer, people might assume that they will hear something like ‘Oh I get too much free stuff!’ and ‘Yeah it’s great being on social media all day and all night.’ But that’s NOT the case.
Many people feel that being an Influencer is pretty much freebies, instant fame, rainbows and sunshine, but there is so much more to it, it’s a proper job and in some cases even more tougher than a regular 9 to 5. Confessions of an Influencer involve, not being able to eat anything without clicking a picture first, suffering from a social media hangover but how can you not work? Or catering to ridiculously whimsical briefs and even pestering their friends and family for likes and comments.
We spoke to some of the most popular Influencers to bring you the Confessions of an Influencer series, anonymously of course, to show you how much time, effortand quirks (sometimes) that they deal with every day!
1. I wish I had a reason!
2. So, you mean like all of us regular people?
3. Numbers. Scary numbers!
4. It takes at least an hour of writing and hitting backspace, EVERYDAY!
5. It’s the story of our lives
6. Well, Cupcakes are better than everything else.
7. Let me do the math. It’s 140 INR
9. Food bloggers raise your hands. Can I get a Woot woot?!
10. Next post, next post, next post.
11. Social Media Hangover ladies and gentlemen.
12. Don’t you just hate that?
Life of an influencer needs to be celebrated! Their work and endeavours needs to be celebrated. So, don’t waste any more time and nominate yourself or your favourite influencer for The Lifestyle Influencer Awards by Better Homes & Gardens in association with Social Samosa.