Take a look at the detailed infographic to unearth some of the most startling Instagram Statistics 2018 and facts around the platform.
It has been an interesting year for Instagram. From reaching over one billion monthly active users to Instagram co-founders exiting over privacy concerns with Facebook – Instagram continues to dominate the news for various reasons.
This infographic shares some fresh Instagram Statistics 2018, giving marketers and agencies insights in terms of what to add to their Instagram marketing strategy.
- In June 2018, Instagram reached a new high of over a billion active monthly users. (MAUs).
- In the United States, Instagram is growing 5 times faster than the total social media usage in the country.
- The average user in the U.S now spends 55 minutes daily on Instagram (June 2018), up from 29 minutes in September 2017.
- Around 71% of businesses in the U.S have an Instagram account, and at least 80% of the accounts on Instagram follow at least one business account.
- Over 90% of the users on Instagram are aged 35 and below.
Take a look at the detailed infographic below to unearth some of the most startling Instagram Statistics 2018 and facts around the platform.