As Social Samosa Network speeds towards #SS30Under30, this complete guide book is all you need, to be prepared for this journey.
With nomination registrations ending in a fortnight, the Social Samoa Network has released a #SS30Under30 guide book that lists milestones in the journey to the event and explains the process in between. #SS30Under30 is an initiative to reward the brightest young professionals in the Advertising, Marketing, and Media Industry.
If you are someone who isn’t afraid of taking the leap and is always ready to take the fall for the team, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say, we are looking for you! Likewise, if you have spotted someone like this in your office, don’t forget to fill out the form for them or nudge them to apply — let’s spread the joy!
Here’s a recap: There are 8 nomination categories and 12 jury members. What are the categories you ask? Here we go:
- Media Planning
- Account Management/Client Servicing
- Agency Leader
- Brand Management/Marketing
- Content Creator/Influencer
You are someone who has too many hats on your head? Feel free to fill out multiple forms. To be more specific, a person can nominate themselves in more than one category, as per the relevance. However, they will have to fill out two different nomination forms and pay the fee for each of the nominations.
Our jury panel includes prominent advertising, marketing and media professionals with extensive experience and years of lessons to spill. They are:
- Abhishek Joshi, Head of Marketing & Business Partnerships, MX Player
- Amaresh Godbole, CEO- India, Digitas
- Burzin Mehta, Group Creative Director/Digital Lead, Ogilvy
- Carlton D’Silva, CEO & CCO at Hungama Digital Services,
- Divya Dixit, Sr. Vice President & Head Marketing, ALTBalaji
- Gaurav Midha, Senior Manager Marketing, Tanishq
- Lulu Raghavan, Managing Director, Landor Associates
- Mohit Joshi, MD – India, Havas Media Group
- Neha Ahuja, Head of Marketing, Spotify
- Ravinder Siwach, National Creative Director, Havas Creative
- Sonia Notani, CMO at IndiaFirst Life
- Srija Chatterjee, Managing Director, Publicis Worldwide, India
Wondering what would you be judged upon? Here’s the magic fix: The Nominations would be evaluated across parameters such as Creativity & Innovation, Scale of Campaign, Awards & Achievements, and Business Impact.
Have more questions? Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the complete guide book here.