Tata Sky World Dance Day campaign, #Talentainment united dance lovers through gratification and influencer outreach.
Tata Sky World Dance Day campaign aimed at achieving 2000+ entries for the contest. A look at how they managed the feat.
Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) is a joint venture between the Tata Sons and 21st Century Fox. Incorporated in 2001 and launched services in 2006, Tata Sky is India’s leading content distribution platform.
- On the occasion of International Dance Day, Tata Sky united dance lovers on a mission to spread happiness through dance.
- Users had to share videos of them grooving to their favorite song using #Talentainment and nominate their friends to take up the challenge.
- Lucky winners got a chance to get featured on Tata Sky Dance Studio and dance with Madhuri Dixit Nene herself.
To popularize #Talentainment on Instagram on International Dance Day
- To make users aware of Tata Sky’s property #Talentainment
- To get approx. 2000 entries through a chain reaction and make them happiness ambassadors.
- The activity revolved around users dancing to their favorite songs and building a chain of reactions by nominating their friends.
- Tata Sky connected with micro and macro influencers who frequently used the hashtag.
- Best entries were reposted on Tata Sky’s official page.
- Lucky winners would get a chance to get featured on Tata Sky Dance Studio and dance with Madhuri Dixit Nene
Influencers with a total follower base of 1.24 M were approached. Tata Sky got in touch with micro and macro influencers who posted about the challenge on Instagram and nominated 5 of their followers to take up the dance challenge
They posted videos and Instagram stories with swipe up links to the dance day announcement post on Tata Sky’s official handle
Follower Base: 813k
Follower Base: 248k
Follower Base: 12.8k
Follower Base: 51k
Follower Base: 29. 2k
Total Entries: 2000 plus
Result of the contest: 2 winners were chosen
- The whole campaign had 1.1M Views
- A total of 1.4M reach was recorded.
- 2 M Impressions were documented at the end of this journey.
“Dance is a celebration of expression, of showcasing how one feels when all the shackles are removed. Through this campaign, Tata Sky aimed at the budding dancers around India and provided them with a platform upon which to showcase their brilliance.
With #Talentainment, the brand also offered these dancers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to partner with the dancing diva, Madhuri Dixit. Overall, by spreading joy and happiness through dance, this campaign was a resounding success”, said Neil Athayde, Group Account Manager, Chimp&z Inc.