As Social Samosa Network gears up to Raise a Toast to the Titans of the M & A industry with Social Samosa 40 Under 40, here's a Guide Book to help you through the process.
Firstly, what is Social Samosa 40 Under 40? Simply put, it a platform created and powered by the Social Samosa Network where we hope to celebrate the efforts of the Titans who have helped shape the Media, Advertising and Marketing industries. This is the second edition of the awards and in this article, you will find a Guide Book to help you through.
The Jury Panel for the Social Samosa 40 Under 40 awards includes:
- Ashok Lalla, Independent Digital Business Advisor
- Megha Tata, MD, South Asia, Discovery Communications
- Neena Dasgupta, CEO & Director, Zirca Digital
- Rubeena Singh Soni, CEO, iProspect India
- Sanjay Tripathy, CEO, Agilio Labs
- Shekhar Mhaskar, Chief Growth Officer, Isobar India
- Vani Gupta Dandia, Independent Business Consultant
- Arvind R P, Director, Marketing and Communications, McDonald’s India
- Rachna Kanwar, COO, Jagran New Media
With the deadline to enter the nomination list of Social Samosa 40 Under 40 closing in, we are swamped with queries. Questions range from category distinctions to pricing and evaluation details.
You can download the Social Samosa 40 Under 40 Guide Book here.
Nominations can be made across the following categories:
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Media Entrepreneurship/Leadership
- Media Planning
Participants can nominate themselves or a member of the industry they feel is qualified for #SS40Under40. Nomination can be done here.
More details will follow soon, stay tuned! For anything specific about #SS40Under40, write to us at email@example.com or tweet to us @Social_Samosa.