Social Samosa will be live-streaming a special episode of Samosa Talks at 2:30 PM on 23rd March 2020, subjecting the best practices during Work From Home.
- Ashish Bhasin, CEO APAC and Chairman India at Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
- Rana Barua, GROUP CEO at Havas Group India
- Valerie Pinto, CEO at Weber Shandwick
- Sreeraman Thiagarajan – Co-Founder at Aawaz.com
- Roshan Abbas – MD of Geometry Encompass (Mumbai)
- K Sudarshan – Managing Partner – Asia, EMA Partners, would shed some light on the best practices one can implement during Work From Home.
As almost whole of the industry stands in solidarity with the containment measures guided by WHO and our Ministry Of Health; ‘Work From Home’ has become a bridge between social distancing and not hurting the business. While we have the liberty to function with a laptop and internet connection (if not extensively then at least partially), remote working presents its own set of challenges.
Out of order co-ordination, unorganized reporting, real-time communication & collaboration issues are some of the professional problems. And while working at home an individual also has to simultaneously deal with personal problems.
While most of these problems are subjective to each working professional, lack of motivation, anxiety, the negative impact of the current scenario on one’s mental health, and monotonous conditioning have been found to be recurrent.
To help working professionals fly through this turbulence, Social Samosa in collaboration with few of the thought leaders in the industry mentioned hitherto, would be presenting insights and tips to implement the best practices one can follow to boost productivity while working remotely and streamline management on an ongoing basis.
Points Of Discussion
- Distractions one deals with while working from homes such as doorbells, kids, noisy neighborhoods, pets and more
- Technology aids one can rely on, as broadband connections are not as robust as office leased lines and that is coupled with the absence of tech support
- Tips on handling client meetings
- Big no-nos while working remotely
- Productive use of opportunities stemmed from time saved from not commuting and isolation
The speakers would also enlighten us on staying motivated during these difficult times, so we can maintain our mental health while functioning with the best of our capabilities.
The Samosa Talks Special would also involve a Live Q&A, so you can ask specific questions around the topic. We’re here to help and as LinkedIn once said, we’re “In It Together”.