As we prepare to go Live on ZOOM from 11 AM tomorrow with the second edition of AgencyCon: Indian Agency Award & Summit 2020, we provide you a sneak-peek into our panel discussions where experts attempt demystifying potential realities.
As Rabindranath Tagore rightly said, “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water”, similarly, inaction can only breed a lack of result and ignorance. The current times summon us to muster all our courage and gather a command in our actions, to have the resilience to withstand all adversities and just move forward. Following this thought, we are ready to bring to you our flagship event- AgencyCon: Indian Agency Awards and Summit 2020 online to go Live tomorrow at 11 AM on ZOOM.
This event is our endeavor to give a tribute to the outstanding contributions of the agency leaders & teams & to enable dialogue that would help Agencies learn, unlearn, and relearn the dynamics of the Agency Trade.
With the theme revolving around ‘Agencies VS COVID-19’, we have slated invigorating panel discussions at AgencyCon 2020 where industry experts will discuss the present & the future of the business of agencies.
Here’s a sneak-peak into our panel discussion to take your excitement a notch higher.
Our first panel interaction for the event would be on the topic: ‘I joined from home’. To join the discussion, we will have the following experts from the Dentsu Webchutney team-
Moderator – PG Aditiya, NCD, Dentsu Webchutney
- Shambhavi Ramanathan, Strategy Director, Dentsu Webchutne
- Chaitanya Joshi, Creative Director, Dentsu Webchutne
- Siddhi Desai, Sr. Creative Director, Dentsu Webchutney
- Akshay Pathak, Client Servicing Director, Dentsu Webchutney
Wondering what the topic is all about? Let us give you a clue.
What is a new normal that comes first to your minds when we mention – ‘Working Professionals’? That’s right. Work from home. It is one of the trends that almost all the industries have had to embrace. But what will happen if this trend continues to be followed in the A & M world? What does joining a new workspace feel like when you’re joining straight from home? Our expert panelist will attempt demystifying this potential reality for our future, having a first-hand experience of this in the present.
Further, the topic for next panel interaction revolves around ‘Future Trends: Opportunities beyond the regular for Advertising and Marketing‘. Taking a lead on this perceptive topic, the following experts will be a part of the session-
Moderator – Varun Duggirala, Co-Founder / Content Chief at The Glitch
- Bhavana Mittal, VP (Head) – Media and Digital, RP Sanjiv Goenka Group
- Deepali Naair, Director of Marketing, IBM India, South Asia
- Harshil Karia, Founder & MD, Schbang
- Kapil Arora, Co-Chairman & CEO, 82.5 Communication
- Virginia Sharma, VP – Brand Solutions, Jio Saavn
The third panel-discussion would be on the topic: ‘The Agency of the Future Playbook’ with the following experts participating in the interaction-
Moderator – Anil Nair, CEO at VMLY&R
- Ashish Khazanchi, Managing Partner, Enormous
- Babita Baruah, Managing Partner, GTB India
- Chandni Shah, Co-Founder, and COO, Kinnect
- Madhvi Pahwa, Chief Talent Officer, Mindshare
- Sham Jasani, Group MD – Isobar South Asia
The last insightful panel interaction revolves around ‘Creativity for Social Change and Impact’, involving industry veterans such as-
Moderator – KV Sridhar, Global Chief Creative Officer Nihilent Hypercollective
- Sonal Dabral, Former Chief Creative Officer South East Asia at Ogilvy
- Priti Nair, Director CurryNation
- Agnello Dias, Creative Chairperson, Dentsu Aegis Network India, and Co-Founder, Taproot Dents
- Keegan Pinto, National Creative Director, FCB Ulka
Do we need to say more as to why you should just not miss these?
Don’t wait for us to say anything beyond. Catch a glimpse of many more such insightful sessions & activities at AgencyCon 2020.
Tomorrow is a BIG day for us as we present to you the second edition of AgencyCon 2020. As we join hands to move forward with an undaunted spirit & the zest to break all the obstacles despite the ongoing pandemic, we look forward to your relentless support & participation to make this bigger & even better.
Register for the online summit here:
Have more queries? Write to us at [email protected] We would like to hear from you in case of suggestions. Feel free to drop your comments below.