How do we define Agent M Creative?
Agent M Creative is the in-house creative agency of MissMalini Entertainment, formed in partnership with film director, Shaun Kolah in 2018. Mike Melli (co-founder & CRO of MissMalini), serves as Managing Director, Creative Head, Reuben Karkaria (formerly of Leo Burnett & Mullen Lowe Lintas), leads the team of agents including Business Head, Bhavik Kothari, and Prerna Parmar, Associate Creative Director.
What’s in the name?
Agent M Creative is a division of MissMalini Entertainment, so when you work with AMC, you get an influencer-driven, digital-led approach that aims to seamlessly scale up into mainline strategy and planning.
The agent’s world revolves around brands, and brands ultimately revolve around people.
What do we do?
As an integrated division of MissMalini Entertainment, AMC services include – end-to-end digital & mainline marketing services. Our backbone is our content platform, MissMalini.com & Malini’s Girl Tribe. The insights from the sites aid the creative & planning team for an appropriate creative approach and vision for our clients. All the influencer marketing practices by the brand are done in a cost-effective manner.
We also create TV-quality content, which our client servicing professionals execute with the brand teams. We aim to do the work of 3 agencies in 1, at a relatively lower total cost.
Why we do it?
We aim to create a solution that integrates a mainline campaign to digital/social media, influencer marketing, & more.
For a brand to be able to work with one partner who has A.) industry-leading social media/influencer marketing experience, B.) direct celebrity relationships to reduce talent costs, C.) progressive/forward creatives, and D.) Quality production and execution to roll it all out – that’s a value proposition that we think has never been offered before in India.
Digital & influencers are no longer after-thoughts. They need to be there from the most nascent stages of a campaign.
Also read: Agency Feature: Koffeetech Communications
How we evolve?
We evolve by always paying attention to our audience; to our consumers. The way that marketers attempt to reach their TG today is radically different than it was 10 years ago. In order to evolve as fast, or ideally faster, than your competitors, you need to have your ears to the ground. You need to understand how, where, and in what format are the young people interacting.
Today the growth of new platforms and formats is accelerating at the speed of light and we don’t expect it to slow down anytime soon.
Social responsibility in social media
- This is more important now than it has ever been, because audiences are aware, and they’re savvy. They know when they’re being sold something, and they don’t like it when they feel a brand is trying to take advantage of a situation.
- It’s easier than ever before for a communication to go ‘viral’ in all the wrong ways. An idea may sound great in the boardroom, but it can be completely disconnected from the reality of youth conversations on social media at the same time.
- The best way to do this is by working with partners who are two steps ahead of the latest social flashpoints, and who understand how they need to carefully navigate in the social media world.
The need of the hour
The need of the hour for everyone online, whether a brand or a person or a media outlet, is to be kinder and better to each other. We live in an era where serious mental health issues have arisen from bullying, trolling, etc. The only way to counteract this negative trend is to flood the internet with positivity and to shut the trolls out. Brand communications should be uplifting and positive in its message, always.
We learned the hard way
- Trust the creative impulses of the talent (celebrities, influencers, creators, etc.) within the bounds of your brand guidelines, who you choose to work with, for your brand.
- You can’t retro-fit digital, social media, and influencers into a mother idea after it is already locked. You especially can’t do this if you’ve already made your TVC! It has to be integrated from the very beginning to become organic and effective.
- Work with fewer cooks in the kitchen whenever possible.
Did we just share that?
Good agents know when to keep their mouths shut.
They work with us
Some of our integrated client work includes HUL, P&G, Google, Facebook, Airbnb, JioSaavn, Bosch Home Appliance, and more.
The industry as we foresee
Change & more change.
Influencer marketing as we know it today will mostly look different in the next 2-3 years, as will likely the leading platforms & formats of content. For marketing strategies and campaigns to be effective in the future, digital & social media need to be at the forefront.
A day without Internet
Catching up on all our creative work that can be done offline.
Lastly, are you hiring?