On June 30th, World Social Media Day, Social Samosa will host the sixth edition of the marquee event #SMLive, featuring thought-provoking sessions and panels featuring leading professionals in the field.
Social Samosa gathers the brightest minds from the A & M sector for discussion on a unified platform in the 6th edition of #SMLive. A marquee Social Samosa property, #SMLive sets the stage to pay tribute to World Social Media Day with dynamic sessions and panel discussions.
One of the first virtual events of the industry, #SMLive brings social media professionals of every ilk to celebrate the medium that has fueled their passion and livelihood, discuss benchmark social media practices, evolving trends, and much more.
Also Read: There’s no pride in coming up with an idea, it’s more about execution than planning: Sai Ganesh
Here’s a look at our phenomenal line-up intrigued by the outstanding speakers, you can really look forward to:
Winning New Consumers in Times of Change and Innovation
Arun Srinivas, Director, Global Business Group, India at Meta
Purpose in a Post Pandemic World
How Music is a Catalyst for Trends on Reels
Paras Sharma, Director, Content and Community Partnerships, Facebook India (Meta)
B2B Marketing in the Digital World
Sachin Sharma, Director, Enterprise Marketing Solutions at LinkedIn
Decoding NFTs & Web3 for Advertising & Marketing
- Deepak Salvi, Co-Founder & COO, Chingari
- Ekalavya Bhattacharya, Founder at FusedBulb & Blakomi, Podcast Host-Future Proofing
- Unmisha Bhatt, Co Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Tonic Worldwide
- Vishal Jacob, Chief Digital Officer at Wavemaker Moderator
- Rikki Agarwal, Co-Founder, Chief Business and Operating Officer, Blink Digital
Diving into the OTT Marketing Pool: How to match the Entertainment Quotient
Meme Marketing in 2023
State of Social for Brands in 2023
- Aruna Jathar, Chief Marketing Officer, TenderCuts
- Resha Jain – Vice President, Content Marketing – SUGAR Cosmetics
- Vishal Gaba, Associate Director – Marketing, Bira 91
- Aditi Mathur Kumar, Associate Vice President – Content Strategy & Partnerships at Interactive Avenues
The Future of the Creator Economy
- Rohit Raj, Co Founder & CEO, BB Ki Vines Productions
- Aarushi Sethi, Business Head, Pollen – Zoo Media
- Vinay Pillai, Vice President, Clout
- Karan Sonawane, Digital Creator
We would like to give a shout out to our gifting partners:
The virtual conference will be taking place on 30th June across Social Samosa’s Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Zoom channels. We are confident that the lessons learned and experiences shared by the skilled panelists will assist our community of digital marketers in upgrading their skills.