Key insights on engaging the youth on social media
Utsav Chaudhuri, Viacom18 discusses how to engage with the youth on social networks with content that connects with them in their language.
Utsav Chaudhuri, (Marketing Head – Youth, Music, English Entertainment), Viacom18 explains how the current state of affairs directly affects consumer behavior and dictates what works on social networks. These insights intend to help brands and marketers in formulating an effective content strategy for the youth on social platforms.
Also Read: 8 lessons on how to generate ROI in content marketing
He spoke at the Best Social Media Brands Awards #SAMMIES2022 by Social Samosa.
- Currently, the youth at large is going through a volatile and uncertain world, they want to see light content, that’s not too heavy and preachy
- The attempt is to be a part of the social conversations in a fun and meaningful way
- Consumers are not going to wait for you, they will watch it at their convenience
- The viewer sits up, acknowledges, and even rewards you if you engage with them in a fun way
- For the sale of NFTs, we had a marketing plan laid out for 45 days, and it sold out within 32 hours
You may also like:
Puma Cricket's new ad reveals how India's most-followed sport has a gender problem
Instagram launches feature to help go Live with up to three users
Gozoop bags creative digital duties for Regal Shoes
#SS30Under30: Nomination categories decoded
#SMTrends2019: Social Media Trends that will shape the M & A industry in 2019
Single As A Pringle leaves a distinctive flavour on Twitter!