This brand audit report talks about the relationship between a brand and its consumers from a social perspective. It tells you about the perception and penetration of a brand in the consumer’s life.
The key section of the report includes
- Buzz Trend
- Share of Voice
- Brand Affinity
- Brand Attributes
- Channel and Audience Analytics
- General buzz trend of automobile industry with respect to individual brand revolve around product launches, advertisement campaigns, videos and reviews
- People talking about automobile sectors don’t have much social presence except for twitter; an opportunity to engage with customers in other channels
- Maruti Suzuki has commanded over Indian market segment in social space and has very high consumer mindshare
- Most of the conversations take place on twitter, other channels have relatively very low share
Featured image courtesy: Ivan Walsh
You may also like:
Instagram's new video channel a threat to Snapchat's Live Stories?
Legrand creates Pujo fervor on social media with #ComeHomeToPujo
#CelebratingJio: A Hat-Trick that backfired!
Twitter announces 16 new content deals across genres
9 quick tips on building a good social media content strategy
Facebook now copies Snapchat by testing a Messenger streak