- Brand-“Mahindra EarthMaster” ( backhoe loader ) was launched by Mahindra & Mahindra group to mark its entry into Construction Equipment Industry.
- TG of the brand was 30-45 year old, male spread across India. It was no surprise that this TG was spending a less of time online.
- Positioning of the brand was based on its Latest Technology and breakfree features.
- The challenge was to extend the positioning of the brand on online media and create buzz.
- Also look at social media to engage with the Youth TG.
Social Networking Sites:
- YouTube Channel
- Facebook Ads
- TG Oriented Sites
- Dedicated Construction Sites
- Brand Content delivery
- Generate Engagement
- Since 3rdMay 2012, we got 40,550+ fans –( Dated 31stOctober 2012) on Mahindra EarthMaster Facebook Fan page.
- These fans were a result of continuous product feature based content, contests with advertising and relevant engagement strategy.
- We created a YouTube channel for public viewing of Mahindra EarthMaster’s Introduction video along with few product Demo videos.
- We have also uploaded few Testimonies from the buyers of the EarthMaster , who are sharing their views about the equipment.
You may also like:
#ShareTheJoy: Dell's social roadmap for festive season
Tata Motors’ #MadeOfGreat ride begins with Zica on social media
Jack and Jones attempted to break the clutter with #5kChallenge
Milton markets new product with a campaign shot on iPhone
How Comic Con India engaged with 57 Influencers through a non-paid campaign
How Brooke Bond Red Label created a content property to reach the younger demographic