Rajdhani – Ek Khandani Parampara
- Online promotion of ‘World Vegetarian Day’.
- An application was designed considering famous Rajdhani Thali dishes & had asked our fans/followers to add their flavour to them. (Timeframe – 3 Days )
- Twitter contest was conducted to promote the offer at Rajdhani Thali. (Timeframe – 9 hours )
- Posting strategy was developed in order to promote ‘World Vegetarian day’ & the contest. (Timeframe – 3 days )
- The offer was listed on food review websites such as burrp.com, zomato.com, timescity.com, buzzintown.com, etc.
- 3 Posts were used to promote VEGETARIANISM for 3 days before World Vegetarian Day.
- These posts were Rajdhani Thali’s branded posts.
- The comments received where in support to the day.
- Facebook: The contest helped to generate a buzz about World Vegetarian Day.
- The fans were asking about offers on this day. (1st October, 2012)
- New followers on Twitter.
- Good brand exposure on social media covering PR websites.
- The offerreached out to the audience.
- A curiosity was observed among the fans of Facebook. The offer was announced 1 day before ‘World Vegetarian Day’.
You may also like:
How Can Brands Leverage Facebook’s New Call-To-Action Buttons?
Forking on social media: Restaurant marketing at its best
#SamePinchWithSalman banks on Bhaijaan fans for success
Snapchat rumored to adapt algorithm for content dissemination
The Pinterest Like button is no more
All the major developments and social media news this week