As our Year End Sale was approaching Yes2fashion thought of coming up with a campaign that didn't just promote the sale, but also gave out a message to their fans/followers.
Then came the idea of YES! YES stood for Year End Sale, but the message within it was to SAY YES to things that make a difference, not just around but also in one’s life. They wanted people to have hope, belief and the willingness to bring that change & SAY YES. It was all about spreading the message this March & making a difference.
- To promote the Year End Sale with SAY YES Campaign and give out a message.
- To divert people to check out their Sale.
- Launch Twitter Contest on the day the sale goes LIVE on Website.
- Online branding/customization as per the Sale theme (Facebook & Twitter)
- Announcement post
- Online promotion of the Twitter contest
- Online promotions of the Sale
- Simultaneously launching the campaign on Facebook
- The SAY YES campaign was a huge success in terms of the Interactions, engagement and it did help them break the mark they were aiming for the brand.
- The aim was to touch more lives, make an impact and use Social Media to promote positivity when the environment was flooded with disturbing news.
- The response was overwhelming and they wanted people to know that Positive Reinforcement always has a lasting impression.
- A decent number of website visitors was recorded.
- Despite not doing a contest, the campaign was purely on the basis of a theme that helped them bring their brand in a spotlight and increased their reach.