Using twitter for lead generation.
- Understanding the consumer better via a psychographic analysis. Maping his behaviour into specific keywords.
- They detected and captured conversations across the web and filtered them using a human layer.
- Brandologst analysed the connections between a conversation, an individual and a brand. They engage with the prospect via a conversation
- Using the process of monitoring & response they understood their target group and monitored relevant conversations.
- Sahara Star responded with a quicker turnaround time to the guests staying at the Hotel.
- This translated into ROI for Sahara Star.
- Quicker turn around time helped customize the experience based on their feedback. It gave them an experience they absolutely love!
- More leads delivered business. There were more and more conversions.
You may also like:
Your Content is Outstanding, but is it Standing out?
All you need to know about Facebook's News Feed updates
Faasos redefines festivities with a gastronomical twist
Twitter records over 700K Tweets with #Budget2017
[Data] Top 10 ads on YouTube Leaderboard in Q3-2017
In the wake of Facebook NewsFeed change, Twitter News Alerts gain momentum