Using twitter for lead generation.
- Understanding the consumer better via a psychographic analysis. Maping his behaviour into specific keywords.
- They detected and captured conversations across the web and filtered them using a human layer.
- Brandologst analysed the connections between a conversation, an individual and a brand. They engage with the prospect via a conversation
- Using the process of monitoring & response they understood their target group and monitored relevant conversations.
- Sahara Star responded with a quicker turnaround time to the guests staying at the Hotel.
- This translated into ROI for Sahara Star.
- Quicker turn around time helped customize the experience based on their feedback. It gave them an experience they absolutely love!
- More leads delivered business. There were more and more conversions.
You may also like:
OYO Room's Jai Hind a content marketing risk?
When LinkedIn got personal
Twitter announces revenue sharing model for content creators
Three big changes made to Branded Content on Facebook
My Eco Period Kit propagates #GreenPeriodCleanPeriod in upcoming campaign
Social Media News Round Up: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook buzz with updates