Using twitter for lead generation.
- Understanding the consumer better via a psychographic analysis. Maping his behaviour into specific keywords.
- They detected and captured conversations across the web and filtered them using a human layer.
- Brandologst analysed the connections between a conversation, an individual and a brand. They engage with the prospect via a conversation
- Using the process of monitoring & response they understood their target group and monitored relevant conversations.
- Sahara Star responded with a quicker turnaround time to the guests staying at the Hotel.
- This translated into ROI for Sahara Star.
- Quicker turn around time helped customize the experience based on their feedback. It gave them an experience they absolutely love!
- More leads delivered business. There were more and more conversions.
You may also like:
When girls are free, they can change the world #PitchToHer
[Social Samosa Exclusive] Reigning Facebook topics in November
Will Twitter's new non-chronological timeline work?
Angel Broking uses social media to emphasize that #ARQisTheFuture
[Interview] Simran Dhindsa on Motorola's iconic comeback with #HelloMoto
Will Fukrey Returns' digital marketing score at Box office?