Why should NGOs look at Social Media to raise funds?
- 72% of active online users have read a blog
- 45% have started have their own blog
- 39% subscribe to an RSS Feed
- 57% have used a Social Network
- 55% have uploaded photos
- 83% have watched video clips
With the surge in Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, you can now reach a much wider audience to raise money for your cause.
How to build your Social Media strategy ?The strategy should aim to first engage the audience, then create a credible image and trust for the NGO, and finally, motivate the supporters to get actively involved and contribute funds.
Make the most of Social Media
- As an NGO, garnering funds for your initiatives is one of the most difficult tasks you face.
- Though the members your target audience might support your initiative with all their heart, they may not be very forthcoming when it comes to actually making a contribution in terms of funds.
- Your Social Media strategy should be directed towards overcoming this apprehension.
- Bridge the gap to make it easy and worthwhile for your target audience to cross over from being just a supporter to becoming an active contributor.
- The guidelines suggested above will definitely prove helpful and allow you to make better use of Social media.
- For any more assistance, we are always at hand.
- You can contact us and be rest assured that you will definitely get your Digital Marketing and Social Media strategy right.