- Engage with fans on a holiday to capitalize on Father’s Day
- Shape the contest around Fathers day while maintaining the brand integrity
Initially one Micromax Canvas Viva smartphone was up for grabs. And due to the overwhelming response one more was added to the kitty.
- Optimum engagement was done to drive maximum participation.
- Just at the cusp of the kick off, the fans were uber excited and micromax’s tweet became the most re-tweeted tweet.
- With the audience at its toe, they kicked off the contest with much fan fare.
- The responses was stunning, hence they had added one more give away.
- And it started trending within 13 minutes.
- Trended Worldwide on no. 4 and in India on no. 1 position.
- 1300+ Tweets including 900+ mentions and 200+ RTs
- 559,000+ Impressions
- 20+ Followers in one days
You may also like:
Case Study: How Budweiser's UGC campaign garnered 100mn+ impressions
Case Study: How Mind Wars kept TG hooked with a Live Quiz Campaign under lockdown
#ItStartsHere in Hyderabad with Ratan Tata and KTR with THub
Rising Pune Supergiants doodle their way amidst the IPL noise
Facebook is testing to hide like counts on the post
How Flipkart's The Perfect Buy Challenge reinforced the brand's identity