- Engage with fans on a holiday to capitalize on Father’s Day
- Shape the contest around Fathers day while maintaining the brand integrity
Initially one Micromax Canvas Viva smartphone was up for grabs. And due to the overwhelming response one more was added to the kitty.
- Optimum engagement was done to drive maximum participation.
- Just at the cusp of the kick off, the fans were uber excited and micromax’s tweet became the most re-tweeted tweet.
- With the audience at its toe, they kicked off the contest with much fan fare.
- The responses was stunning, hence they had added one more give away.
- And it started trending within 13 minutes.
- Trended Worldwide on no. 4 and in India on no. 1 position.
- 1300+ Tweets including 900+ mentions and 200+ RTs
- 559,000+ Impressions
- 20+ Followers in one days
You may also like:
Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan, Pune apes the offline IPL action, online
#BakingPremiereHappiness sets contextual marketing example
[Case Study] Housing.com tries hands on storytelling #HousesofIndia
#MuftiSpinTheDeal : A successful transition from digital to physical footfalls
3 Facebook dynamic adverts case studies for brands
Ketchupp reaches 1.13m people during National Nutrition Week