The objective of the campaign was to create awareness about the TVC launch and a friend can get you a job via #YaarTuGodHai contest.
- To create awareness about the contest, tweets were posted June 10, 2013 using the hash tag #YaarTuGodHai.
- Launch contest on June 11, 2013. using the hash tag #YaarTuGodHai.
- They were asking the users various scenarios where there would say there friends YaarTuGodHai.
- They also seeded Tweets on how friends can also get you a job through Shinedotcom.
- The contest was live for 11 hours, from 11am to 10pm.
- Trending #1 in India for straight 27 hours.
- Trending 4th Worldwide
- 15000+ Tweets
- 400 Followers added in 1 day
- Estimated reach – 3 Million
You may also like:
#BhaijaanIsComingHome: Social media marketing extending movie's lifespan?
Zee TV's Twitter timeline goes blank for #ICanDoThat via twitter
[Case study] #CoolpadVRDay banks on Facebook 360 degree for product launch
WhatsApp for Business : Finally inching towards monetization
Social Media news that did rounds this week!
#ThankYouDhoni brand posts reiterate the faith of the nation