The objective of the campaign was to create awareness about the TVC launch and a friend can get you a job via #YaarTuGodHai contest.
- To create awareness about the contest, tweets were posted June 10, 2013 using the hash tag #YaarTuGodHai.
- Launch contest on June 11, 2013. using the hash tag #YaarTuGodHai.
- They were asking the users various scenarios where there would say there friends YaarTuGodHai.
- They also seeded Tweets on how friends can also get you a job through Shinedotcom.
- The contest was live for 11 hours, from 11am to 10pm.
- Trending #1 in India for straight 27 hours.
- Trending 4th Worldwide
- 15000+ Tweets
- 400 Followers added in 1 day
- Estimated reach – 3 Million
You may also like:
Alicia Souza Creates Nostalgia On Social Media With A Series Of Illustrations Around #CadburyNutties
Zee TV's Twitter timeline goes blank for #ICanDoThat via twitter
Instant Articles CTA Units: Facebook's latest update for publishers
Facebook: call, text history logging requires users' permission
Social Media News - All the updates and announcements this week
Social Media Jobs: January, Week 4, 2019