The objective of the campaign was to create awareness about the TVC launch and a friend can get you a job via #YaarTuGodHai contest.
- To create awareness about the contest, tweets were posted June 10, 2013 using the hash tag #YaarTuGodHai.
- Launch contest on June 11, 2013. using the hash tag #YaarTuGodHai.
- They were asking the users various scenarios where there would say there friends YaarTuGodHai.
- They also seeded Tweets on how friends can also get you a job through Shinedotcom.
- The contest was live for 11 hours, from 11am to 10pm.
- Trending #1 in India for straight 27 hours.
- Trending 4th Worldwide
- 15000+ Tweets
- 400 Followers added in 1 day
- Estimated reach – 3 Million
You may also like:
5 global Tinder campaigns that brands can learn from
Going beyond utility of social banking, Axis Bank’s #PingPayKaro
The Good The Bad and The Ugly from Cannes 2016!
9 celebrities on Twitter who're setting goals in 140 characters
Apurva Chamaria shares the changing dynamics of social selling
Friendship Day Campaigns which stood apart in 2017