- To create a buzz about Falafels Launch on social media.
- To strengthen customer service and experience through social media.
- To drive brand evangelism and loyalty.
- To convert Facebook users to potential customers.
- To harness into the power of word of mouth on social media.
- By using the Facebook page as the core medium of communication.
- By monitoring user comments and strategically responding to each, giving them an experience they wouldn’t forget.
- One of their fans commented on the brand page, on the second day of the launch, asking how to order the product showcased in the update through Falafels.
- They realized: A. They don’t have provisions for home delivery, and, B. He was one of their very early set of fans on the page.
- So they decided to break the norm of Facebook responses and to reach out the customer in real life with an actual Facebook response.
- They packed the same product that was showcased in the update, added a few more goodies and sent a note which carried the response to his comment.
- A Facebook comment turned into a user delight, which in turn led to a potential customer.
- The fan blog spread to three major PR dailies.
- In a span of 24 hours it organically hit more than 2000 views.
- It was picked up by major influencers on the digital space.
- Their social mentions jumped by 30% in a span of 24 hours.
- People talking about the brand 130% more than the fanbase.
- The brand received more than 1 lakh impressions in a span of 48 hours of the launch organically.
- There was a considerable increase in the order placements at the outlet and the Facebook page.
- 1 Delighted Customer + A lot of word of mouth + Jump in evangelism = The Falafel Experience.
You may also like:
Facebook Launches Beta Version Of Facebook At Work
Social Samosa Agency Feature - Grey Matter Entertainment
[Case Study] Nexa Creates An Emotional Bond With #FlauntMyBaleno
The Facebook Community is now 2 billion strong!
How Pluck One popularized Stevia in the Indian market this Christmas
Big Mac turns 50: McDonald's UK celebrates with a nostalgic spot