- To create a buzz about Falafels Launch on social media.
- To strengthen customer service and experience through social media.
- To drive brand evangelism and loyalty.
- To convert Facebook users to potential customers.
- To harness into the power of word of mouth on social media.
- By using the Facebook page as the core medium of communication.
- By monitoring user comments and strategically responding to each, giving them an experience they wouldn’t forget.
- One of their fans commented on the brand page, on the second day of the launch, asking how to order the product showcased in the update through Falafels.
- They realized: A. They don’t have provisions for home delivery, and, B. He was one of their very early set of fans on the page.
- So they decided to break the norm of Facebook responses and to reach out the customer in real life with an actual Facebook response.
- They packed the same product that was showcased in the update, added a few more goodies and sent a note which carried the response to his comment.
- A Facebook comment turned into a user delight, which in turn led to a potential customer.
- The fan blog spread to three major PR dailies.
- In a span of 24 hours it organically hit more than 2000 views.
- It was picked up by major influencers on the digital space.
- Their social mentions jumped by 30% in a span of 24 hours.
- People talking about the brand 130% more than the fanbase.
- The brand received more than 1 lakh impressions in a span of 48 hours of the launch organically.
- There was a considerable increase in the order placements at the outlet and the Facebook page.
- 1 Delighted Customer + A lot of word of mouth + Jump in evangelism = The Falafel Experience.
You may also like:
When contests get out the crazy in people
Instagram introducing Events channel for live videos
7 Ramadan campaigns you need to see right now!
Uber India appoints Sanjay Gupta as Head of Marketing
YouTube to bring Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 live to India
All the important Social Media News that emerged this week