- To create an awareness about the new store launch
- Generate footfall at the new store
- To sample the product
- To create a campaign named #WhatMakesColabaDifferent which would run across Facebook and Twitter.
- To Create awareness among existing fans on Facebook using promotional updates.
- Create awareness among existing followers on Twitter using promotional tweets.
- To build a larger fan base on Facebook with the help of targeted Facebook ads.
- To build a larger follower base on twitter with the help of relevant #tags and keyword tracking to interact with them.
- To build a larger database by encouraging participation across Facebook and Twitter.
- Give away online coupons to participants to generated larger footfall at the new store and encourage Product Sampling.
- An interactive application was created where in fans were asked to answer a simple question i.e #WhatMakesColabaDifferent.
- All the participants were asked to give their contact details and click on the download coupon button to claim their free yogurt.
- Interactive posts were used throughout the week to attract the existing fans.
- Facebook ads were created and optimized to attract new fans.
Interactive Facebook posts
- Keyword tracking used to reach out to the target audience
- Hashtags were used to attract new fans
- 1800+ Unique users interacted with 6SY’s Facebook and Twitter profiles
- 81 New followers on Twitter
- 1.5 k new fans on Facebook
- 43.6 k Reach on Twitter
- 946.2 k Impressions on Facebook
- 2.2k total Interactions
- 122 Total Coupons downloaded
- 288 Mentions on Twitter
You may also like:
Evidence of social media benefits for non profit organizations
Jeep India leverages Auto Expo for a grand social media entry
Instagram user base hits the 500 Million mark
Twitter prepares for the monsoon season with special umbrella emoji
Twitter introduces Premium APIs
Amazon Sab Amazon Waale spot addresses every buyers' needs