- To create an awareness about the new store launch
- Generate footfall at the new store
- To sample the product
- To create a campaign named #WhatMakesColabaDifferent which would run across Facebook and Twitter.
- To Create awareness among existing fans on Facebook using promotional updates.
- Create awareness among existing followers on Twitter using promotional tweets.
- To build a larger fan base on Facebook with the help of targeted Facebook ads.
- To build a larger follower base on twitter with the help of relevant #tags and keyword tracking to interact with them.
- To build a larger database by encouraging participation across Facebook and Twitter.
- Give away online coupons to participants to generated larger footfall at the new store and encourage Product Sampling.
- An interactive application was created where in fans were asked to answer a simple question i.e #WhatMakesColabaDifferent.
- All the participants were asked to give their contact details and click on the download coupon button to claim their free yogurt.
- Interactive posts were used throughout the week to attract the existing fans.
- Facebook ads were created and optimized to attract new fans.
Interactive Facebook posts
- Keyword tracking used to reach out to the target audience
- Hashtags were used to attract new fans
- 1800+ Unique users interacted with 6SY’s Facebook and Twitter profiles
- 81 New followers on Twitter
- 1.5 k new fans on Facebook
- 43.6 k Reach on Twitter
- 946.2 k Impressions on Facebook
- 2.2k total Interactions
- 122 Total Coupons downloaded
- 288 Mentions on Twitter
You may also like:
Emergence of virtual events: A day long Tweet - o - thon
Angel Broking coins #ARQisTheFuture to popularize their new product
5 impressive Facebook Case Studies from the USA
Durga Puja campaigns that capture the essence of the festival
Judwaa2 garners over two million tweets
Pixel 2's A Day Out With The Lad ft Rahul Dravid crosses 10mn views