As social media grows by leaps and bounds, agencies and brands are eagerly looking for talent to support their social media efforts. Here’s a look at some of the hottest job openings in the Indian social media industry for social media executives and social media managers for this month.
Think you fit the bill for any of them? Then apply right away!
Social Media Executive at Klip
- Social Media Executive at Klip would be broadly responsible for building a community of Female fashion and lifestyle shoppers in India. Responsibilities would include:
- Develop, manage and coordinate the execution of all Digital and Social Media communications strategies on existing platforms for Klip. (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Executing any offline events or promotional activity planned for Klip
- Connect and Execute Marketing strategies with other Ecommerce Vendors Identify, select and manage third-party vendors and contractors where external services are required
- Study and assist in executing any kind of Digital Advertising, Brand affiliation or Cross Promotions for the brand.
- Collaborate with other executives and their teams as it relates to their involvement in the execution of specific digital plans and tactics
Social Media Executive at Social Squared
- Social Squared is looking for Social Media Executives to join their team in Mumbai.
- You need to have a basic knowledge of social media, good communication skills & loads of enthusiasm to learn new stuff.
- You can know more about us by visiting our website: www.socialsquared.in
Freshers preferred, but experienced people may also apply!
Social Media Executive at Interactivesun
- Maintain up to date cutting edge knowledge resources on all new & developing Social Media trends.
- Respond to & engage all inquiries/queries/information for the client’s brand on social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube etc.).
- Seek out & join conversations about the brand/business/markets on social networking websites.
- Monitor competition and come up with effective strategy to consolidate client’s brand presence.
- Encourage conversation surrounding clients’ objectives.
- Follow all protocol when interacting within these online communities.
- Ensure that all conversations are logged and tracked.
- Build strategies and proposals for implementing effective Social Media campaigns across a wide array of clients.
- Develop new initiatives planned, incorporating forums, reviews, social networking etc with the objective of increasing loyalty.
- Deliver on time social campaigns & respective reports, surpassing expected performance.
- Required Skills:
- Must be an enthusiastic and avid social media junkie.
- Ability to generate ideas and work within minimal guidance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid project management skills preferred.
- Effective people management skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent Writer.
Social Media Executive – Junior, Senior Grey Worldwide, Digital
- Looking for Social Media Executives to work across a set of exciting accounts at Grey Digital.
- Cadbury Silk, Bournvita, Volkswagen India, Go Air to name a few.
- Ideation capabilities
- Great copy skills
- Functional understanding of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+. Instagram and Blogs
- Organizational capabilities – ability to interface with clients on small daily ops requirements
Location: Parel, Mumbai
Assistant Manager/Executive Social Media at Interactive Avenues
- Key responsibility will be to manage all the social media platforms of the client
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy for various social platforms of the client
- Manage the timelines of agreed deliverables
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround brand content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Competition tracking and reporting
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- Working in account teams to develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the creative team
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- Familiarizing themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Creating weekly, monthly and campaign reports for clients through excel charting and presentations
- Assisting the strategy team in making the strategy presentation
Social Media Manager at The Brand Saloon
- Inspire, coach lead and manage Account Managers, Creative teams and Executives.
- Developing social media strategies, innovative and creative ideas and solutions for clients that deliver measureable results.
- Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships.
- Deliver regular feedback, analysis and reporting to the client to demonstrate how its social media initiatives are adding value to the brand.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and effectively
- Work with Global / Trend / PR to ensure that community development opportunities are not missed
- Monitor relevant trends and competitor behavior and report impact of social media on overall marketing campaign
- Research social media tools that can benefit the brand and implement where appropriate.
Social Media Manager at BoostNet
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to buy from you.
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Social Media Manager at The Boxer Store
- Knowledge of Social Media sites – Facebook , Twitter , You Tube , Pin interest , Instagram
- Idea of blogs / content management – good communication skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Google Analytics Basic Knowledge
- Conversion tracking tools
- Knowledge of PPC ads / google / Facebook etc.
- Technical and sound knowledge of the Internet and Applications that are directly related to Social media management
- Online campaign building and management
Social Media Manager at Grey Worldwide
- Social media understanding with strong people skills and the right attitude.
- Candidate will be designated accounts to handle with their teams and will be responsible for client interaction, team management, tactical strategy, and campaign management.
- Looking for people who can think out of the box for our award winning suite of clients like VW India, GoAir, Cadbury Silk, Bournvita, etc
Experience Levels: 3-5 years
Social Media Manager at Yours Socially
We’re growing again and looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you love digital and want to join a creative, fun-loving, and dynamic team of people creating pixel perfect experiences for our clients, we want to hear from you.