As social media grows by leaps and bounds, agencies and brands are eagerly looking for talent to support their social media efforts. Here’s a look at some of the hottest job openings in the Indian social media indsutry for this month.
Think you fit the bill for any of them? Then apply right away!
Chimp & Zinc is looking for an Art Director
- Responsible for the visualization of the designs that he/she has been tasked with.
- Will be the one point contact for his/her 5 member art team in terms of delivery and ideation for design on the projects handed over to him/her.
- Has to ensure that the goals and objectives he/she sets are attained in the given time frame.
- Has to create and maintain channels to make sure management of the workload is handled efficiently.
- Should be a team player and should be able to lead and learn with the same passion.
Required Skills-set: Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Flash, Auto CAD (preferred)
Most Importantly: Should have enough knowledge about the trends in the digital space. Should be aware about the new developments in design technology around the globe and be able to prioritize deliverables. Also, should have worked in a digital agency setup for a minimum of 2 years.
Minimum Work Experience: 2 – 4 years
Content Writer Intern at Social Samosa
Location: Mumbai / Hyderabad
- We are looking for interns who not only love Facebook, Twitter and all things social but also want to build a career in it.
- Must be well acquainted with writing skills as well as showcase fresh perspective on industry news. Should also contribute to brainstorming sessions and keep tab of latest developments in the industry.
- Must have basic knowledge on subjects related to social media. Should be open to learning and contributing in the overall work routine if needed.
Social Media Stragetist at RepIndiaLocation : Delhi
- Good knowledge of the full spectrum of social media platforms to be able to credibly advise and consult on a range of client briefs.
- Good understanding of the client’s business, brand, products/services, markets and key target groups.
- Maintain and update knowledge on the general social media landscape and in the context of specific clients.
- Develop social media strategy and content plans on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Deliver a range of social content in line with the relevant client brief, objectives and content plan, both in real-time and within a structured timeline.
- Work with the account managers to find and deliver a range of social content that is unique, interesting and engaging to the client’s target audience.
- Ensure all content is delivered in the appropriate tone of voice and with high levels of accuracy. This will include monitoring, moderating and responding on a constant basis – an ‘always on’ approach.
- Evaluate the ‘social media for engagement’ strategy for each client, offering insight into the performance of the content and platforms, providing recommendations into the continuous improvement of the service.
- Manage Social Media Ad campaigns (facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Fortnightly & monthly social media analytic reports for each client.
- Develop social media strategy for new client pitch and competitor analysis.
- Manage all social media account for clients.
- Manage social CRM.
Minimum Work Experience: 2 years
Assistant Manager/Executive Social Media at Interactive Avenues
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Key responsibility will be to manage all the social media platforms of the client
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy for various social platforms of the client
- Manage the timelines of agreed deliverables
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround brand content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Competition tracking and reporting
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- Working in account teams to develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the creative team
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- Familiarizing themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Creating weekly, monthly and campaign reports for clients through excel charting and presentations
- Assisting the strategy team in making the strategy presentation
Business Development Manager at KRDS
Location : Mumbai
KRDS requires a Business Development Manager who is ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit his / her exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- Develop the sales strategy of our social media services
- Build and develop our business to reinforce position all around Karnataka
- Demonstrate to clients that our solution fits their needs and business goals.
- Follow-up clients satisfaction. You will be the interface between them and the product.
- Work closely with our production team to bridge the product road map with market needs.
- Organize training sessions with customers and prospects.
- Conduct market research to identify new technologies in social media advertising
- Identifying decision makers among the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Heading business (Sales &Solutions) vertical for US – Social Media Solutions (Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube, Instagram, …)
- Managing the customer relationship from first contact to payment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in sales and business development
- Business oriented self-starter, Passionate about online advertising and social media, an innovative individual who loves challenges, Risk taker
- Should have worked in a digital agency is a plus! Web Development Experience / Experience in a Facebook Ads PMD as a sales executive
- Candidate needs to be bursting with confidence, have the ability to develop social media strategies, love networking and enjoy presenting
- Advertising/media background and contacts within the industry
- Proven sales track record
- Responsibilities. We’ll rely on you to lead our sales in Karnataka and achieve our business objectives.
- Expertise. Be part of the leading Facebook Prefered Marketing Developers (PMD) in Europe and Asia and become a social advertising expert.
- A thrilling experience. You’ll have to evangelize our solution to the biggest players of the social media advertising sphere in South East Asia and Greater China.