Indian restaurants & QSR brands have managed to follow their own set of policies in terms of social media engagement, some successful and some not so successful. However, it is to be seen that how each of these brands have adapted to this medium as and when the demand for an interaction and to be heard has increased.
The 5 brands that have been reviewed in this Ebook are:
- Taco Bell
- Dominos Pizza
- Taco Bell has a huge fan base but they simply need to get their basics right by attempting a more strong and aggressive social media plan.
- Of late, Subway has not indulged in anything that is interesting & engaging.
- McDonalds is doing well on Facebook, but they need to focus on Twitter as well where they have a zero presence.
- Dominos Pizza has been a force on Facebook with different offers and strategies however Twitter is a medium they need to work hard on.
- KFC has an edge over its competitors as their offerings are different than the regular dose of pizzas and burgers.
The Report Review was written by using tool Konnect Social
To download the report, fill in your details below: