Promoted Tweets are one of Twitter’s Advertising options to target to your audience, wherever they are on Twitter by paying for it. One of the biggest challenges that marketers & advertisers on Twitter face, after convincing the client to spend on a promoted tweet, is to gain maximum engagement out of it! So what really drives that engagement? Writing a few characters in a tweet is not enough to make it engaging. What are the features that actually make a promoted tweet interesting enough for tweeple to engage with?
To help brands optimize their engagement, here are the best practices that could help promoted tweets pay off in a better way:
- Keep your content ‘Short & Crisp’ to be engaging enough.
- Share ‘Photos’ to higher your average engagement rate.
- Use a ‘Haghtag’ in your promoted tweet for others to use it too.
- Use ‘Clickable Content’ carefully.
- Include @Mention in your promoted tweet.
- Include an exclamation point!
Quickly check out this insightful Infographic the ‘Best Practices for Promoted Tweets’!