ELLE India came up with the concept of the “ELLE Beauty Week” wherein 150 plus salons, spas and wellness brands including Spa at Palladium Hotel, MAC and many more across Mumbai went on sale for seven days, May 26th – June 1st.
They wanted to promote this on various social media platforms and gain registrations for the ELLE Beauty Circus.
- Introduce the concept of ELLE Beauty Week as it was the first time it was being conducted in Mumbai, India
- Drive registrations through Social Media
- Increase fan base on Facebook by 50% and double the number of followers on Twitter and Instagram
In order to reach the goal, a three-fold strategy was executed. Various social media platforms were leveraged to spread awareness and gain maximum registrations. A Facebook Page was created for the ELLE Beauty Week in keeping with its brand aesthetics.
- The content plan on Facebook and Twitter revolved around the various deals and services offered by the beauty and wellness brands
- Updates to attract women to register for the ELLE Beauty Week as well as the ELLE Beauty Circus
- ELLE Beauty Guide; to get a glimpse of the 150 plus participating brands and their offers
- ELLE Beauty Talk: Skin expert Jaishree Sharad, Hair expert Savio John and Make-up expert FatMu interacted with ELLE India followers on Twitter and helped solve their queries
- Website Referral: Registered users would be rewarded for the maximum number of referrals generated through them
- ELLE Beauty Box: The first 300 registrations on the microsite won the ELLE Beauty Box full of exciting beauty products
- 3 lucky winners of the website referral won the ELLE Beauty Experience which comprised of a day full of luxurious pampering
- ELLE Beauty Circus: An evening filled with the best in beauty and wellness brands offering makeovers along with nail art and hair styling.
Furthermore, to entertain the guests there were photo booths, fashion shows and beauty workshops
- Tweets and pictures shared on Instagram with the #SpoilYourselfSilly and @ELLEIndia were showcased as a live feed on a screen at the event
- The ELLE Beauty Circus received over 10,000 registrations through social media.
- ELLE Beauty Talk generated approximately 90 queries, 168 mentions and 69 re-tweets. The twitter handle gained 350 new followers through this activity.
- Our Facebook fan base increased by 46,400 (almost 50%) which is now 1,73,000+
- We managed to increase Twitter following by 10,400 and reached 28,700+
- 5000 followers were added to Instagram with a total of 12,000+
- Generated over 6.4 million Impressions
- Overall Campaign Reach was 2.7 million