Many brands use creative illustrations on social media to create engagement and at the same time entertain their followers but, no one does it well as Amul.
Apart from being the largest producer of milk and milk products in India, Amul is also among the few brands who have sustained their brand awareness and recall over the years.
Their illustrations range from political issues to sports and as delightful and punny as they are, the creatives from Amul are always right on topic.
From celebrating sporting triumphs to controversies and heartfelt obituaries, the creative team at Amul is doing a commendable job, combining advertising with creativity and current issues.
Here are the 10 best creatives from Amul this year that went viral and made us smile or shed a tear..
1. Tribute to the soldiers who lost their lives in the Pathankot terrorist attacks
2. Fires at Deonar dumping ground in Mumbai causes smog
4. State water crisis and Indian Premier League
5. Controversy over Salman Khan’s announcement as Rio Olympics Goodwill Ambassador for the Indian contingent
6. Drought in Maharashtra
7. Tribute to boxing legend Late Muhammad Ali
8. Former HRD Minister Smriti Irani’s Twitter row over being addressed as ‘Dear’
9. Britain leaves the European Union
10. Amul announces itself as the official sponsor of the Indian Contingent for the Rio Olympics
11. Portugal football team wins the Euro Championsip 2016
12. PokemonGO craze all over the world
13. Kabali fever takes over the country
14. Doping scandals emerge ahead of Rio Olympics
We hope Amul keeps up the good work and continues to entertain us.
If you think we may have overlooked a mention-worthy illustration, let us know at email@example.com