It is impossible to understand what Delhi is, and why is it that way, but if you’ve ever been to the capital city, you would know how equally irreplaceable it is as Mumbai. The food, the traffic, the pollution, all of it is #JustDelhiThings
Whether it’s your undying love and loyalty towards butter chicken or your passive smoking habits enforced upon you by the Delhi atmosphere, there are some things about Delhi that you can never find elsewhere. It’s called #JustDelhiThings for reason you know.
If you’re a ‘Dilliwala’ who has had the pleasure of freezing in the winters and burning in the summers, check out these tweets describing #JustDelhiThings that you will absolutely relate to!
2. Stop looking at me like I’m Butter Chicken!
4. You mean half hour drive and taking traffic into consideration?
5. *sweats nervously*
7. Why do they even sell cigarettes in Delhi?
8. Educated jokessssssssss…..
9. Cmon, you know you said it in your head!
10. Oh dear.
11. Hanji bhaiyaji
15. Wakhra Swag right?
16. Shut up yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!