Spykar claims to be India’s leading fashionable denim wear brand. Keeping up with the ever-changing dynamics of fashionable denimwear clothing around the globe has always been at the core of the brand. Backed by a 25-year legacy, Spykar certainly defines the rules of the fashion arena.
Spykar embodies the ideology of “Young & Restless” which beautifully captures the state of mind of the youth of today. Youth has been pivotal to the brand – Spykar has been phenomenal at making all the fashion fantasies of the youth a reality.
From what we started as a men’s denim brand sold at multi-brand outlets, Spykar has expanded its portfolio to become a one stop shop for casual wear ensemble for both men & women. The future looks even brighter and stronger now with Spykar becoming a part of the Lord Bagri promoted Metdist Group, a diversified portfolio of companies.
Marketing Objective for Social Media
Spykar’s target audience being the youth – it is ideal to be harp on the platform the millennial swears by!
Spykar has launched YnR range of specially curated denims, inspired by global trends – created for the Young & Restless generation.
The YnR range of denims are designed for the ones who explore their own boundaries and stretch their potential. The collection celebrates individualistic styles with their subtle nuances. Designed for the young & restless generation, the YnR denims recreate the stories of travel, exploration and timeless journeys.
Spykar needed to build awareness about this newly launched range and to reach out the younger newer audience in the most effective way.
Also, Spykar embodies the ideology of “Young & Restless” which weaves aptly with the target audience and the collection nomenclature.
Dual purpose – building awareness about the YnR Range | Reaching out to the right set of audience impactfully| Reinforcing the brand ideology
Brief on the campaign
Engaging activity which would resonate well with the youth and create a buzz around “YnR” – the newly launched collection at Spykar. Largely, the brand wanted to Introduce the YnR range, create intrigue around it, showcase the collection and engage the target audience.
PHASE 1 | YnR AWARENESS & BUILD UP (1 week)
PHASE 2 | BUILDING DEPTH FOR YnR (1 week)
PHASE 3 | ENGAGEMENT AROUND YnR (2 weeks)
- Spykar is a brand for a “Young & Restless” generation. The brand had to build awareness around YnR in a way the young audience would relate to
- The #MovesLikeYnr campaign by Spykar sets a rhythm by introducing Dance Challenge with a specially designed YnR mascot who resembles the young and restless attitude of the youth of today
- The challenge was to have the youth match the steps of the dancing mascot
- With the #MovesLikeYnr campaign, we got in conversation with today’s millennial with dance as the medium. #MovesLikeYnr builds a sense of optimism, fun & togetherness
- The activity also broke through the internet with on spot live posts. The activity was a clear resemblance of the pulse of the brand and the rhythm of the entire collection.
PHASE 4 | ONGROUND EXTENSION
–The 3rd phase of the campaign trickles to an on-ground rage @Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
-The Central Mall was keen on an activation with Spykar to create a buzz and engage the relevant audience
-The event was spearheaded by digital sensations like Awez Darbar(Pune), Divya Agarwal(Hyderabad), Manjul Khattar ( Bangalore) throwing a challenge to their fans at Central Mall
#Repost @mrunu with @get_repost ・・・ Believe me I laughed a lot 😂while making this @manjullll here’s my #MovesLikeYnR dance Haven’t had so much fun since quite sometime Why dont you try it? Take up the challenge, send us your moves at www.spykarynr.com and win free Spykar vouchers worth Rs.5000 Find the duet on @spykarofficial musical.ly handle. Also, post your videos on Instagram/Facebook and don’t forget to use #moveslikeynr .. Let’s keep the dance going!! And I’ll see you guys in Pune on 29th of April #MovesLikeYnR #YnR #Spykar #dance #indiadancers #MovesLikeYnRChallenge #muser #musically #ndmplStarSquad @spykarofficial … . I challenge @arshfam to take up the #MovesLikeYnR challenge… Show us what you got!
It was an integrated approach with print, outdoors, radio also playing a key role in driving the message at a Pan India level
Created a great impact in a short span. The intriguing dance moves & other interesting engaging content on social media was quite effective.
– Wanna dance like everyone’s watching? See how @_aashikabhatia_ managed 😍Here’s your chance to do just that! See my #MovesLikeYnR #YnR #Spykar #MovesLikeYnR #MovesLikeYnRChallenge ❤️❤️ ☝️ ☝️ ☝️ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ .. . 🙋♂️Admin▶️ @saisamy95 . 🌟 🌟Snapchat: musicallyindia 🌟 🌟 . . ❣️❣️Follow us on FACEBOOK Link in Bio❣️❣️ . .♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ . . 🖤 #musically #musicallyapp #musicallyindia #musica #originalsound #1millionaudition
Brand was successfully in building the awareness around the newly launched range and the brand ideology of “Young & Restless” – all with minimal spends.
“YnR” was the talking point amongst across states
On Digital platforms:
#REACH – 25mn+
#VIDEO VIEWS(#MoveslikeYnR Challenge) – 5mn+
# ENGAGEMENT (likes, shares, comments, retweets) – 50k +
# MOVESLIKEYNR PARTICIPANTS – 500+