LinkedIn announced India’s top 25 most-influential voices, who have shared quality, timely, and industry-relevant content on LinkedIn.
The annual list celebrates and spotlights these contributors, who have shaped industry opinion, analyzed key trends, and inspired other professionals to join the conversation and share their voice on the platform.
Meet LinkedIn India’s 2018 Top Voices:
- Swati Agarwal, General Manager, Social Venture Partners
- Tamal Bandyopadhyay, Consulting Editor, Business Standard
- Kiran Bedi, Lt Governor, Puducherry, Government of Puducherry
- Sairee Chahal, Founder, CEO Sheroes
- Subhash Chandra, Founder, CrowdWisdom360
- Annesha Dutta, Consultant & Corporate Trainer- Communications & Branding
- Debjani Ghosh, President, NASSCOM
- Raja Jamalamadaka, Leadership coach, Advisor to startups
- Pooja Kapur, Ambassador of India to Bulgaria and Macedonia
- Vartika Kashyap, Marketing Manager, ProofHub
- Ester Martinez, CEO & Editor-in-Chief at People Matters
- Hansi Mehrotra, Founder, The Money Hans
- Purnima Menon, CMO, Microland Limited
- Procyon Mukherjee, Chief Procurement Officer, LafargeHolcim
- Siddharth Pai, Founder and General Partner, Siana Capital
- Jayashree Patnaik, Chief Strategy Officer, CFA Technologies
- Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister for Law & Justice & Electronics & IT of India
- Pooja Sareen, Editor in Chief & Co-founder at Inc 42
- Lima Sehgal, Senior HR Advisor & job market specialist
- Kunal Shah, Advisor to the Board, Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd.
- Ritesh Kumar Singh, Founder and Chief Economist, Indonomics Consulting
- Tapan Singhel, Managing Director and CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.
- Amit Somani, Managing Partner, Prime Venture Partners
- Hari T. N, Head HR, BigBasket
- Ankur Warikoo, Cofounder & CEO, nearbuy.com
“This year’s India list sees new entrants such as government dignitaries Kiran Bedi and Ravi Shankar Prasad, and inspiring industry leaders such as Sairee Chahal, Kunal Shah, and Ankur Warikoo, who have used the platform in innovative ways to share articles, updates and videos that spark discussions on a host of topics. These discussions have led to lasting industry dialogue across topics and helped our members get ahead in their professional lives,” says Adith Charlie, India Managing Editor, LinkedIn.
The third edition of Top Voices comprises professionals from diverse industries such as financial services, startups, HR, social impact, and IT Services, who are industry leaders writing about a range of topics from HR policies and work culture to data privacy, women issues, entrepreneurship, and technology. First-time entrants to the Top Voices list include government dignitaries Kiran Bedi, Lt. Governor of Puducherry and Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister for Law & Justice & Electronics & IT of India, who have used LinkedIn to share updates on the work they are doing, the progress they are making regarding pressing civic issues, on the latest on government campaigns such as the Digital India campaign, and commentary and opinion on issues of national importance such as misuse of social media and propagation of fake news.
Other new entrants to the list include Debjani Ghosh, President at NASSCOM, Ankur Warikoo, Cofounder & CEO, nearbuy.com, Sairee Chahal, Founder, CEO Sheroes, Pooja Kapur, Ambassador of India to Bulgaria and Macedonia, and Kunal Shah, Advisor to the Board, Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. These Top Voices have written engaging posts and articles, created LinkedIn-first video series, and forecasted trends on topics such as entrepreneurship, women in leadership roles, developments in technology, and the startup ecosystem that have kickstarted engaging industry discussions.
The third edition continues to see popular names Vartika Kashyap, Marketing Manager at Proofhub, Hari T. N, Head of Human Resources at BigBasket, Tamal Bandyopadhyay, Consulting Editor at Business Standard, Annesha Dutta, Consultant and Corporate Trainer, and Ester Martinez, CEO & Editor-in-Chief at People Matters, who are renowned industry leaders and opinion-makers on LinkedIn.