Who are we?
Established in 2016, Bleap Integrated Marketing Solutions is a full-service website design & digital marketing agency with offices located in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, and Bangalore.
We provide digital marketing services such as responsive web design and development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Social Media Management, Online Reputation Management (ORM) and Strategic Marketing services to clients from India and across the globe.
Our young and talented team is spearheaded by Mr. Neeraj Moorjani, Founder and Brand evangelist, an experienced internet marketing leader.
What’s in the name?
At Bleap, we help brands and businesses take a leap forward and push their boundaries, by unleashing the best creative inputs, strategic consultation, and marketing solutions.
What we do?
- Responsive web design and development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- Content marketing
- Online Advertising
- Strategic marketing and solutions
- E-commerce solutions
Why we do it?
Our existence is to cultivate brands that build profitable growth. We are very passionate about solving our clients’ business and marketing problems in the most prudent way possible. Atypical in nature when compared to other marketing agencies, we seek to find out the tailor-made solutions for our clients backed up by our experts’ expertise. So, Why we do it? Because we want to take up the road less taken.
Also Read: Agency feature: The Next Big Thing
How we evolve?
The industry is growing so fast and we are still keeping up with the trends. Things you do to keep up and evolve.
Every day is a learning process, and in digital every moment is considered one. Clients’ problems are great tutors. We make sure we learn from our errors, cope up with the current trends and move forward, gaining much more maturity from it.
A stringent person, averse to change would be knocked out by the wave of digital world, that is ever dynamic.
Social responsibility in social media
Now that everything is so transparent and all concerned parties are exposed to all the information, how does one handle the social responsibility aspect from an agency point of view?
It is pivotal to be extremely responsible, especially in social media, that is gauging a lot of hateful expressions and abusive contents in it. We at Bleap are highly accountable and forestall ourselves from creating or involving into controversial topics, posts and discussions in the social media. Every activity that is done in the social media representing our client(s) is primarily cross-verified before being posted. This is the SMR (Social Media Responsibility) that we do.
Need of the hour
Social networking laws are not properly drafted yet. Things we consider that need to be taken care of from our experience.
Social media etiquette is the need of the hour. The onus is on the legit users to maintain decorum and become answerable for their activities in social media. With the increase in the presence of fake and bot profiles, there are high risks of sharing undesirable and confidential content on the internet.
We learned the hard way
Few insights that are worth sharing
- It is highly required to have Social Media Responsibility.
- Avoid fake sensationalism
- It is important to maintain Online reputation.
- Do not take up works of fraudulent/undesirable clients.
- Have a bunch of passionate people who love what they do.
Did we just share that?
Funny SMM incidents or amusing experiences with clients (without naming them if you’d prefer)
- We have a client from the UAE. We run lead generation campaigns for them for credit cards, loans, etc. The leads generated by us were sold to the Banks. It so happened one day that he was asked a few technical questions about the bid value by the digital marketing team of a multi-national bank. The client (Bank) joined the call and after a couple of minutes, he asked us to come to their office the next day. We didn’t know what to say. We were introduced as the client’s in-house team. We were based out of Chennai while the Bank thought we were in Dubai.
- We had a client, an online car servicing platform from Bengaluru. They used to claim tie-ups with many garages across the city. It so happened that one day our colleague’s car broke down in the middle. He tried to call for a towing vehicle through the App. The vendor said they had severed their tie-up because of no business for the last 6 months. We were literally on the road without help. However, the same vendor sent the towing vehicle when our colleague decided to pay in cash.
Also Read: Agency Feature: Osumare
They work with us
We have clients from India as well as clients across the world.
Our clients in India include,
- Rane group
- KriyaTec systems
- Osian chlorophyll
- Done & partners
- IDBI federal
- Jana Small Finance Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- The indus valley
- Chola MS and counting…
Our international clients include,
- Soul wallet
- Avante immigration
- Southern California neuro feedback
- Globe Healer
- Zodiac motors and counting…
Industry as we foresee
We could foresee that there would be an exponential growth in the digital media as India is one among the top internet users in the world and the numbers seem to skyrocket to almost 627 million in 2019, thus gaining growth even in rural segments. The landscape appears to have increased its length and breadth in the time ahead with the availability of internet data at cheaper price.
A day without Internet
A day without internet seems to be relaxed, chilled-out and making conversations with people from a personal angle. But looking at a Business angle, it would cost a loss of few lakhs of rupees, clients’ yelling on us and it would be an absolute nightmare.
Lastly, are you hiring?
We are always on the lookout of finding the best talent. Apply at email@example.com