The stage is all ready for the second edition of AgencyCon: Indian Agency Awards & Summit 2020, the virtual Live event on 20th May to be kickstarted from 11:00 AM on Zoom.
Staying true to the test of times, AgencyCon: Indian Agency Awards & Summit 2020 is back to celebrate the best minds from the A & M industry through its first virtual event from the edition. With its theme of ‘Agencies VS COVID-19’, AgencyCon 2020 aims to bring forth a unified knowledge-sharing platform where leaders from across the spectrum speak on the challenges and solutions through interactive sessions & newer formats.
Starting from 11:00 AM, we present to you standalone sessions by eminent industry stalwarts and panel discussions followed by interesting activities & initiatives to look forward to, at the event.
Here’s a list of the insightful line-up that you need to watch out for and just can’t afford to miss out on!
Fireside chat with Ashish Bhasin, CEO APAC and Chairman India at Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific. An interesting tête-à-tête with the industry stalwart around the New Normal we’re anticipating.
Next is a session on Optimistic India during COVID-19 times with Priti Murthy, CEO OMD India
A session on Why being meaningful and relevant matters now more than ever follows next. Rana Barua, GROUP CEO at Havas Group, INDIA will be sharing insights here.
The sessions would also involve perceptive panel discussions on invigorating topics such as-
The Agency of the Future Playbook
- Anil Nair, CEO at VMLY&R India
- Anand Bhadkamkar, CEO at Dentsu Aegis Network
- Ashish Khazanchi, Managing Partner, Enormous
- Babita Baruah, Managing Partner at GTB India
- Chandni Shah, Co-Founder & COO at Kinnect
- Madhvi Pahwa, Chief Talent Officer, at Mindshare
Future Trends: Opportunities beyond the regular for advertising & marketing
- Varun Duggirala, Co-founder/ Content Chief – The Glitch
- Kapil Arora, Co-Chairman and CEO at 82.5 Communications
- Harshil Karia, Managing Director at Schbang
- Virginia Sharma, Vice President, Brand Solutions, JioSaavn
- Deepali Naair, Director, Marketing IBM India & South Asia
Creativity for Social Change & Impact
- KV Sridhar, Global Chief Creative Officer, Nihilent Hypercollective at Nihilent Limited
- Sonal Dabral, Ex-Ogilvy, Chief Creative Officer, South East, and South Asia and Vice Chairman India
- Priti Nair, Director CurryNation
The last panel interaction would be followed by ‘#AgenciesVsCovid19: The Agency Warrior’, an initiative to bridge the gap between NGOs and Agencies and facilitate networking. Being an #AgencyWarrior is a commitment to help NGOs expand their digital footprint on a pro bono basis. We will award a badge as a mark of recognition to the agencies who come forward to participate in the effort.
We also have a fun-filled activity planned for the hidden talent & artists from the A & M fraternity with our ‘Agency Kalakaars‘ initiative. A nomination-based, online talent-hunt competition to enthrall the audiences.
You can register for Agency Kalakaar here
We will keep announcing the AgencyCon 2020 winners from time-to-time after sessions and activities being showcased.
We cordially invite you to our marquee event that is simply un-missable this year!
Block your calendar for the virtual AgencyCon: Indian Agency Awards & Summit on 20th May 2020 – Wednesday.
Register for the online summit here:
AgencyCon : Indian Agency Awards and Summit 2020
Have more queries? Write to us at [email protected] In case of suggestions, feel free to drop your comments below.