Meta has brought forward Measurement 360, a measurement framework developed by Meta in collaboration with Deloitte through which marketers can gain a holistic view of the customer journey in an agile, privacy-safe way.
The pandemic has accelerated the transformation of how people live, work and play, with digital media and e-commerce becoming even more central to reaching and engaging consumers at scale. Today’s advertisers may benefit by adopting a more advanced, agile measurement strategy that better reflects the shifts in their media strategies, delivers a more holistic understanding of campaign performance and has a lens toward future-proof methodologies. Meta has brought forward Measurement 360, a measurement framework developed by Meta in collaboration with Deloitte that is built on these strategic goals.
Also Read: This year 35% of our total marketing budget for promotions is reserved for digital: Virat Khullar
Through Measurement 360, marketers can gain a holistic view of the customer journey in an agile, privacy-safe way and figure out if (and how) their strategies are actually working. In a report curated by Meta, they explore why Measurement 360 is valuable and delve deeper into the 6 steps organizations can take to implement the framework, which include:
- Define objectives to gain alignment. Foundational success is determining what to measure based on business objectives.
- Review current measurement frameworks. Understanding where measurement gaps exist now will help shape future decisions about which tools to test and integrate.
- Build more advanced analytics through first-party data. A future-proof strategy should enable privacy by design and rely on first-party data wherever possible.
- Experiment with different methodologies. In today’s measurement landscape, there’s no universal solution. Advertisers should be willing to explore a variety of methodologies.
- Embrace a holistic test-and-learn approach. Operationalize experimentation for all marketing strategies to validate best practices and gain insight into incrementality.
- Calibrate continuously. Synthesizing multiple data sources is fundamental to Measurement 360. Use different measurement types to calibrate on an ongoing basis.