Fujifilm India launched its range of High Zoom cameras (S Series) with a series of high impact campaigns on some of the top portals like Times of India, IBN Live, Google and Rediff.
- Create Awareness
- Engagement and excitement about Fujifilm High Zoom cameras.
- Drive traffic to their main webpage, blog and YouTube channel.
#FujiHighZoom Twitter Contest:
- A 5 day trivia contest using the hash tag #FujiHighZoom
- 2 questions asked every day.
- Questions on different product models and their features.
- Users were given a hint to find the answers to the questions by visiting their different sites of FujiFilm India
- The contest was live for 3 hours each morning from 11 am to 1 pm.
- To create awareness, numerous tweets were posted an hour before the contest began.
- #FujiHighZoom trended for all 5 weekdays
- New followers added in the duration of the contest: 230+
- Total Number of Tweets: 3000+
- Total Number of Retweets: 500+
The entire campaign and its success were totally dependent on the contest theme, type of questions that resulted in an unexpected virality, engagement and reach.