Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. associated with IPL 6 on Digital platform leveraging the massive reach of the event. Associate with the most sought after property/event i.e. IPL – in a way that ensures Reach, Visibility along with a Brand connect.
Maruti Suzuki wanted to leverage the sponsorship and go beyond media inventories to create Engagement. The brief was not to just stick to product banners/videos but to create a property of their own which meant fun, engagement involving both – the Brand and Cricket!
- To completely leverage the association with IPL
- To tap the cricket lovers to play a league enhancing their joy of IPL 6
- To go beyond the usual to create a splash & excitement
- To keep the brand connect intact
- Media banners on YouTube IPL channel announcing the Maruti Suzuki India League and introducing the teams.
- Landing tabs were fan gated to acquire new fans Tab on the theme of league & the brand connect and the actual game began..
- Fans played cricket and scored runs for their team. Scoring runs was followed by taking a trivia.
- The individual scores were added to the team score. They ensured that there were enough opportunities for virality
- They ensured that there were enough opportunities for virality
- On Social Media, they customized our brand channels, New Timelines images, theme based tabs on Facebook, customised YouTube skins and customized Twitter skins.
- Engagement, leader-board and gratifications.
- Big rewards – everything was worked out around this.
- As IPL6 progressed their own League also became a large game!
- They rode on the popularity of YouTube IPL channel by ensuring enough visibility for our products.
- There were product banners and pre roll videos about the brand attributes/features.
- High impact properties added to the overall visibility & reach.
- More than 24 million media impressions
- Over 3.20 lakh clicks generated
- Impressive CTR of 1.3%
- More than 2.7 lakh game plays
- Over 72,000 people became a part of the league
- Total time spent: Over 34,000 mins