The Diwali Campaign for Da Milano was designed to enhance the overall viewership and interaction for the brand.
They made sure that the 3 imperative C’s are completely in sync with the brand Image.
Diwali seemed to be a perfect holiday to catch hold of people, mainly women, getting active on Facebook. Shopping, exchanging wishes and gifting is the agenda that everyone shares during this time of the year!
They tried to encash into that shared holiday desire, and built a “SEND DIWALI GREETINGS” app via Facebook apps.
Incorporating a simple line in the contest, to be creatively completed by the fans –
“You are my BAG full of happiness, because…………………………..”
(As people post Diwali wishes all through the week, they just asked them to post similar Diwali wishes for their friends via the Da Milano Diwali App, inclusive of the keyword, that forms the Brand’s Product USP – “BAGS”)
A simple 3 step process:
Select a Diwali Goodie Bag and share it with your friends and family.
Complete a message below by creating a Diwali greeting message.
The one who invites the maximum number of people and writes the most creative message will win Diwali gifts from Da Milano.
12,320 Fans to a post campaign reach of 17,196 fans.
Total number of participants – 108
Number of friend invites sent – 1,280
- Social Media Case Study: A Shoppers Bag by HomeShop18 gets 10k daily shares
- Social Media Case Study: How Allen Solly’s Look Book gained 14.85 Million Impressions
- Social Media Case Study: Nissan Terrano Unveiled on Twitter During Live Webcast
- Agency Spotlight – Tonic Media Case Study – How McDonalds Got More Than 10,000 Footfalls to its New Store
- Social Media Case Study: Portico New York Showcases it’s Range of Pillows in Social Style
- DBS Bank India Narrates A Modern Day Story Via Chilli Paneer Film To Keep Social Media Fans Hooked