Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited
- To launch the unique Mahindra Centuro in a market cluttered with two wheelers.
- To make sure the Features stand out.
- To get the audience to book the car immediately.
Pre Launch Phase
- The live webcast of the launch was featured on Facebook and their Website.
- A real time dynamic cover photo was used before the webcast was started.
- Adding glamour to the launch campaign, TVC was premiered exclusively for the Digital Audience, for which they achieved over 2 lakh videos in 4 days.
- A Share and Win activity was carried out on Facebook.
Post Launch Phase
- During the post launch phase they rode through sites like Yahoo and MSN, a little too literally.
- 6 custom games highlighting 6 features of the bike wee created.
- These games were further leveraged to carry out a gaming contest for their loyal fans.
- They created a dashboard for the gaming zone.
- Profile badges were given out to all the users who played their games.
- 6 winners of the game were given a Samsung tab and the Top winner received an Xbox 360.
- The games were promoted through the new platform Vine, with Mahindra being the only two wheeler company to leverage this new platform.
- They entertained their fans on the most popular online photo sharing, video-sharing, and social networking platform–Instagram!
- All the Behind the Scene Action was captured and showcased.
- Achieved a lot of Digital Media success.
- Gained over 3.5 lakh fans on Facebook on the day on the launch.
- Garnered over 9 lakh fans on the page till date.
- Over 2.5 lakh visitors, with over 7.8 lakh page views.
- Over 7,000 online leads received.
- 900 fans invited over 1.5 lakh friends.
- Through Share and Win they received over 6,700 views on the TVC.
- The new TVC received over 2 lakh views in a span of 4 days.
- The media innovations on Yahoo, MSN, and iPad crossed over 1,85,00,000 impressions.
You may also like:
All you need to know about Facebook's latest ad formats
Justifying RoI for Facebook's paid advertising formats
Instagram now allows users to access multiple accounts effortlessly
Mapping CASHe’s digital evolution in the Fin-Tech industry
Whisper joins the movement with Whisper Breaks Silence
Agency Feature: Edgytal