Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited
- To launch the unique Mahindra Centuro in a market cluttered with two wheelers.
- To make sure the Features stand out.
- To get the audience to book the car immediately.
Pre Launch Phase
- The live webcast of the launch was featured on Facebook and their Website.
- A real time dynamic cover photo was used before the webcast was started.
- Adding glamour to the launch campaign, TVC was premiered exclusively for the Digital Audience, for which they achieved over 2 lakh videos in 4 days.
- A Share and Win activity was carried out on Facebook.
Post Launch Phase
- During the post launch phase they rode through sites like Yahoo and MSN, a little too literally.
- 6 custom games highlighting 6 features of the bike wee created.
- These games were further leveraged to carry out a gaming contest for their loyal fans.
- They created a dashboard for the gaming zone.
- Profile badges were given out to all the users who played their games.
- 6 winners of the game were given a Samsung tab and the Top winner received an Xbox 360.
- The games were promoted through the new platform Vine, with Mahindra being the only two wheeler company to leverage this new platform.
- They entertained their fans on the most popular online photo sharing, video-sharing, and social networking platform–Instagram!
- All the Behind the Scene Action was captured and showcased.
- Achieved a lot of Digital Media success.
- Gained over 3.5 lakh fans on Facebook on the day on the launch.
- Garnered over 9 lakh fans on the page till date.
- Over 2.5 lakh visitors, with over 7.8 lakh page views.
- Over 7,000 online leads received.
- 900 fans invited over 1.5 lakh friends.
- Through Share and Win they received over 6,700 views on the TVC.
- The new TVC received over 2 lakh views in a span of 4 days.
- The media innovations on Yahoo, MSN, and iPad crossed over 1,85,00,000 impressions.
You may also like:
[Free Download] Social Media Strategy Review of Top Online Travel Agencies
Facebook enables Safe Check-In for Chennaites marooned in floods
L&T Mutual Funds lets your little one dream higher
Twitter admits to an error in advertising metrics on Android app
This artist has a message for everyone who wants women to dress "Appropriately"
Closed Captioning on Facebook Live Videos rolls out today