High Street Phoenix
High Street Phoenix, India’s most admired shopping destination, hosted its annual festival called ‘Shop. Download, Win’ between 15th July and 4th Aug. ‘Shop. Download. Win’ works on a traditional lucky draw mechanism. However this year, High Street Phoenix gave a very interesting and contemporary twist to this traditional event.
- To keep the audience engaged and entertained with exciting contest.
- The event was innovated to integrate the recently launched Go Phoenixing Mobile Application along with Social media
- While the two former service help the customer plan their visit to the mall, Loyalty program rewards them for shopping at the mall by simply entering their bill details in the application, designed with a user-friendly interface.
The mobile application was effectively used to run the “Shop. Download. Win” contest The Go Phoenixing application was used by shoppers
- To enter the bill details during the contest
- To stay updated about daily winners
- To stay engaged with the contest buzz
Go Phoenixing application provides its users the luxury of adding the bill details of there shopping done in the mobile application
- The user entered bills are automatically verified at the back end, and automatically get qualified to participate in the contest.
- Apart from push notification, SMS infrastructure is also used to notify the users about their transactions.
- Customer engagement is personalized in Go Phoenixing app. Only a winner got the push notification declaring the award to them.
- The application was a simple Shop. Download. Win application keeping in mind the non-shoppers and our online fans.
- Since not all of them could go down to the mall and shop, the application served as a way to be eligible for the contest sitting right at home!
- All they had to do was answer a simple question, which was “What would you do with 1 Lac rupees at High Street Phoenix?”.
- The best answers from the online applications went directly to the lucky draw and were eligible for the bumper prize.
- The total number of participants for the SDW application was 68, out of which a selected number of entries went into the bumper draw for the contest.
- Hashtag for Twitter was #ShopDownloadWin where followers were redirected to the Facebook application thus boosting the participation.
- Total shoppers downloaded the Mobile app and participated in the contest – 677
- Total number of participants on the Facebook application – 68
- Total amount of shopping done linked to contest – Rs 6,441,838
- No of updates around contest Favorited and shared – 181
- No of Facebook updates and likes – 39 updates + 246 likes
- Total number of winners for daily prize and final prizes – 24