#LuminousPowerPledge is a CSR initiative by Luminous to create awareness amongst people about the importance of power and electricity conservation and is an attempt to drive them towards saving it.
Fans were asked to share their photos in pledge pose along with their power pledge to save power & electricity. Luminous Power Pledge Application was created to enable them share their pics and pledges. Sachin, the brand ambassador for Luminous supported the campaign.
Cover Photo Creation
Cover pic was designed to promote the campaign.
- Campaign was extensively promoted via regular posts on Facebook (link of the application was shared in the post).
- 3 content routes- Generic posts, Post highlighting Sachin, Pledge Showcase
- Campaign promotion was done via Facebook social ads
- Video of Sachin promoting the campaign was promoted on Facebook.
3 winners were gratified every Monday with Bookmyshow vouchers.
Hashtag Contest – #LuminousPowerPledge
On Twitter 4 contests were launched with the hashtag #LuminousPowerPledge.
- Campaign 1 – Tweeting Pledge with Images
- Campaign 2 – Quiz Based Campaign
- Campaign 3- Quiz Based Campaign
- Campaign 4- Quiz Based Campaign
Twitter Skin creation
Twitter skin and header image were designed to promote the pledge plan.
Luminous Power Pledge FB Campaign was also extensively promoted via regular tweets.
- Sachin’s promotional video updated on Youtube – 262 views
- Youtube skin updated
- Video promoted on Facebook
We utilized Thunderclap to promote the campaign and create awareness & viral effect around it.
Thunderclap is the crowd-speaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together. If enough people support it, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Facebook Post or Tweet from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.
The aim was to get 100 supporters by 2nd February, 2014. Surpassing our aim by getting 105 supporters, as well as the message being Thunder Clapped. The Social reach of the message was 49,182 (Social Reach is FB+Twitter followers/friends of all who participated in Thunderclap.)