- TastyKhana should be an experience instead of just another way to order food online.
- TastyKhana should help users to order better and smarter by helping them to discover new places, experience popular and trending joints, and save money by highlighting restaurant offers.
- TastyKhana should help restaurants by increasing orders through marketing and help customers by easing the process of ordering. TastyKhana provides a popular channel for small, local restaurants to be discovered by foodies in their catchment area.
- Gift a Meal – Sitting at one end of the globe and want to gift a sumptuous meal to your family? Let Tasty Khana come to your rescue, and just order from our partner restaurants at your leisure and get a piping hot meal delivered at your family’s doorstep!
- New Year Order on Tasty Khana for a chance to win – This New Year’s Eve we gave away Rs. 50,000/- to one lucky winner for one massive New Year’s Eve party. Every time an order was placed on Tasty Khana, the order number was entered into a sweepstakes and on the morning of 31st December we picked a lucky order number who takes it all away !
- Contests and promotional offers were put through by using Twitter as a social media platform.
- Tuesday Unscramble Contest – Names of various types of food were given in a scrambled format for people to unscramble and win TastyKhana gift vouchers.
- Your Favourite Restaurant – Favourite restaurants for specific food dishes in an opinionated question format were asked and people would have the chance to win TastyKhana food vouchers.
- Fortune Tweet – After placing an order on TastyKhana, each person would receive a certain fortune (e.g. Fortune Cookie). They would then send these fortune tweets out to their friends.
- 2x increase in monthly customer acquisition rate for TastyKhana while ensuring a low CPA using social, banners and content marketing.
- Increased customer retention from 2% to 12% for TastyKhana.
- Increased monthly app downloads from 200 to 3700 monthly downloads.
- Increased daily website traffic from 800 to 4,000.
You may also like:
Social Media News Round Up: Instagram's tests, LinkedIn's updates and more
Nutralite's #Healthgram takes a musical route to create engagement
Content marketing for realty: A brave attempt by Kolte Patil
#IndiaReloaded: Going beyond the stereotypes
[Infographic] How to manage negative social media comments
Friendship Day campaigns that hit the sweet spot in 2016