Fork You Too, a casual dining cafe in Delhi NCR decided to go beyond traditional route for restaurant marketing, by taking up the pun way. What happened next is simply path breaking.
The objective was to start a campaign and create the awareness about the café in Delhi and Gurgaon by campaigns targeting the right target group.
• Build brand and increase the fan base
• Audience engagement
• Reach new audience
• Create viral campaigns
• Using word of mouth marketing e.g Updating reviews by food bloggers on Food sites like Hmm!, Zomato!
Forking Bollywood Posters – As their fans consisted of mostly youngsters, the team came up with an idea to create a campaign around Bollywood movies posters and give them a Fork You Too style twist. Hundreds of Bollywood posters were researched and finally shortlisted few among them which could finally be included in the campaign. To relate to the posters the posts were uploaded with the famous dialog from the movie which was re- scripted Fork You Too style.
The quality of content created and posted on Fork You Too social media channels was high in terms of creativity and branding. Content was strictly aligned towards Food, drinks, cuisines and events with quirky and fun factor. The posts showed good organic reach and impressions on all the active platforms. Fork You Too has a fan base of over 25,000 plus which increased the Fan following base 12 times on Facebook, 200 plus Followers on Twitter, and 250 plus followers on Instagram.
This also lead to 22% increase in footfall at the restaurant. 12x Fan Following | 22 % Increase in Footfall.
• The post reach on Facebook showed reach of 6000 plus (unique people who see our posts)
• The tweets where retweeted and favorites by the influencing people like eminent food bloggers and web sites.
• 1 million total reach and organic reach of .2 million on Facebook.
• The 1.4 million of impressions seen of any content associated with Fork You Too Page.
• The Instagram received over 900 likes and 80 comments on the campaigns we posted.