In partnership with Kyoorius, Indian Creative Woman has announced the USHA Award which will grant the winner an all-paid trip to Cannes Lions. It is named after Usha Bhandarkar, the brains behind Lalitaji.
The Indian Creative Woman (ICW), an independent forum working towards promoting diversity in creative teams across the Indian advertising and design industry, has announced their newest accolade — The USHA Award.
As part of career acceleration, this new initiative is an opportunity for women under the age of 30 that will grant the winner a fully sponsored trip (travel + accommodation) to Cannes Lions. This initiative is a partnership between ICW and Kyoorius.
The award is dedicated and named after Usha Bhandarkar, a leading name in the advertising space in the late 70s and the brains behind the iconic and legendary 'Lalitaji' commercial that continues to be a part of Indian pop culture.
Eligibility Criteria for entering:
- Applications are open to female and non-binary candidates only.
- Applicants should be in a full-time creative role working in the Indian advertising or design industry. (Students are not eligible)
- Applicants should be 30 years or under (born on or after 23/06/1992)
- Applicants must have a portfolio.
- Applicants must have an Indian passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
How to Apply?
- Click here to fill out the form.
- Applications are open until May 7th, 11:59 PM IST